LeBrun: Asking price for M.A.F is 1st Rounder or 1st Round level prospect + possible mid-level pick

Space Coyote

Oct 29, 2010
How much were they going to retain on Fluery and I'm sure more pecies would have been involved by Chicago.

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
Fleury is the only player available that I think would significantly make us better. We could acquire anybody on defense or forward, it wouldn’t matter if our goalies are letting in beachballs.

If we can just acquire him, I’d be happy (depending on the price)

Reactions: Taylorst

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
If maf heads to Minnesota and they go deep in the playoffs because of maf and the leafs get bounced early because of goaltending all the leafs fans who are so worried about next year or 3 years from now instead of the present don't complain... The cost of winning is always high risk for the ultimate success...

Reactions: Space umpire

joepeps

Jan 2, 2004
Toronto
Visit site
If maf heads to Minnesota and they go deep in the playoffs because of maf and the leafs get bounced early because of goaltending all the leafs fans who are so worried about next year or 3 years from now instead of the present don't complain... The cost of winning is always high risk for the ultimate success...

Because minny wins a round, means the leafs would as well with MAF?

Thats some real projecting lol

Reactions: Taylorst

DucksUnited

Mar 16, 2022
I don’t see the Leafs doing much at all. Reports coming from Dreger they don’t want to move their first. And all these big deals are involving firsts. Even Giroux got a fricken first. Toronto should just stay out of this deadline if they don’t want to play ball with the rest of the league

seanlinden

Apr 28, 2009
Yea for sure. Chicago is out of their damn minds if they asked that for Fleury and Hagel. Insane.

To be fair... they basically got that price for Hagel from Tampa.

Obviously no Knies-level prospect, but they also didn't trade Fleury. As a Leaf fan, I wouldn't do Knies + Mrazek for Fleury at 50%; but I can certainly see how one would argue that it is CLOSE TO reasonable value.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad