Confirmed with Link: Artturi Lehkonen signed for 2 years (2.4M AAV)

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Would have wished a little lower. But it's fine.

Yet right now, there's nothing much we can do. Will save the money from the upcoming contracts to be sign amongst our actual players.

Reactions: Vachon23

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I had him and Armia at 4.5 combined. Whatever
Cap space isn’t the problem. Talent is. As of now this line up is out of the playoffs

Cap space is never the problem when you take one guy at a time. Then you start adding guys that won't make a difference between a great and a good team and it becomes an issue. And yes, this team is out of the playoffs right now.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Cap space is never the problem when you take one guy at a time. Then you start adding guys that won't make a difference between a great and a good team and it becomes an issue. And yes, this team is out of the playoffs right now.
Still have 8 or so million after the 3 guys get demoted
Let down of a summer. Oh well. At least bergy doesn’t have to stick around for arbitration hearing and gets a long vacation

Reactions: Licentia

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
looks like my math was off, we should have 6,311,191 in cap space with a roster of, not actual lines per say but just so people see who is on the roster to get that total.

Tatar Danault Gallagher
Drouin Domi Leks
Weal Kotka Armia
Cousins Poehling Byron
Thompson

Mete weber
Chiarot Petry
Kulak Juulsen
Reilly Folin

Price
Kinkaid

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
I had both coming at between 4.5M and 5M. It was what I considered my "comfort zone" for these two guys. Can't complain. Can't celebrate neither. At the end of the day Lehkonen is a deluxe version of Andreas Dackell.

Reactions: dinodebino

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Why are Habs even offering a contract to Hudon? There is absolutely no place for him on this team. Or do they HAVE to offer a contract?

They could have not QO'd him.

Now they have to sign him, trade his rights or let him sign in Europe (or a AHL deal) in which case they could keep his rights until he's 27.

Or they could let go of his rights, but I don't see it happening.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
looks like my math was off, we should have 6,311,191 in cap space with a roster of, not actual lines per say but just so people see who is on the roster to get that total.

Tatar Danault Gallagher
Drouin Domi Leks
Weal Kotka Armia
Cousins Poehling Byron
Thompson

Mete weber
Chiarot Petry
Kulak Juulsen
Reilly Folin

Price
Kinkaid
Wiggle room lol
Just unspent money for Molson That lineup is not an improvement at all over last year

Reactions: dinodebino

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013

Tatar Danault Gallagher
Drouin Domi Leks
Weal Kotka Armia
Cousins Poehling Byron
Thompson

Mete weber
Chiarot Petry
Kulak Juulsen
Reilly Folin

Price
Kinkaid

That's such a bland lineup.

Eegs

Jan 9, 2018
BC

Tatar Danault Gallagher
Drouin Domi Leks
Weal Kotka Armia
Cousins Poehling Byron
Thompson

Mete weber
Chiarot Petry
Kulak Juulsen
Reilly Folin

Price
Kinkaid
That'd be a fantastic 4th line.

Reactions: sharks9

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
I actually kind of like our roster and I think we will make the playoffs this year quite easily but it will depend on whether we made a good choice with Kinkaid. If Kinkaid blows, it will be tough. Will look a lot like last season.

Possible improvements over last season :
-Kinkaid does better than Niemi
-Price doesn't have to play as much and does better as a result
-Weber for 82 games
-Juulsen for 82 games
-Mete improves
-Kotkaniemi improves
-Poehling is a solid contributor
-Contribution from 4th line Byron+Weal+Cousins+Thompson >>> Chaput-D-lo-Agostino-Peca

But I expect Domi/Tatar/Danault/Gallagher to possibly regress a little bit. And we could also get injuries to key players which would complicate matters.

Reactions: Archijerej

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
I actually kind of like our roster and I think we will make the playoffs this year quite easily but it will depend on whether we made a good choice with Kinkaid. If Kinkaid blows, it will be tough. Will look a lot like last season.

-Weber for 82 games
-Juulsen for 82 games
-Mete improves
-Kotkaniemi improves
-Contribution from 4th line Byron+Weal+Cousins+Thompson >>> Chaput-D-lo-Agostino-Peca

But I expect Domi/Tatar/Danault/Gallagher to possibly regress a little bit. And we could also get injuries to key players which would complicate matters.
Disagree. Still no legit 1st line centre. Hole on the top 6.
Pp not improved. This line up is not a playoff team

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Standard money for this hisnproduction, term seems to be inline with the 1expansion draft. I'm a big fan of his , he can be a big time defensive role player for us while hoping he figures out the offensive part as the tools are there. If he could be a 40+ point winger with elite defensive acumen sign me up...

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002

-Weber for 82 games
-Juulsen for 82 games
-Mete improves
-Kotkaniemi improves

Kinkaid blows. If Bergy never overpaid for him he'd be playing in Europe. Should there really be this many 'if's' heading into the next season?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad