Confirmed with Link: Artturi Lehkonen signed for 2 years (2.4M AAV)

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Habs have improved in the backup goal position and defense should be a bit tighter as well.Some new young forwards may make the team as well. There will still be changes made.I won't pass judgement until just before game one of the season to see what we potentially have.
Really?? So you’re ok with the no moves Bergevin made
Good for you. I’m not. This team is not very talented
You’re counting way to much on Poehling. Way too much

Reactions: dinodebino

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
And only had 10 pts in his last 41 games last year
He was just awful in the 2nd half

Yea, Lehkonen definitely needs to work on his consistency. He goes through long stretches of little to no production.

In his first two seasons, most of his production came in the second half.

MolleSon

May 21, 2018
Frankly, as of today July 11th, not sure we'll make playoffs. And I have the feeling MB is done for summer. Deception is not a strong word enough to describe my.... deception!

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Overpaid, soft and can't score.
He is not overpaid, he isnt soft and stuggle to score like its the case with most of the players in this league... He is an useful third liner with great engine and work ethic who can be moved up and down the line-up, that deal is excellent!

Reactions: CheldishGamibno

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Frankly, as of today July 11th, not sure we'll make playoffs. And I have the feeling MB is done for summer. Deception is not a strong word enough to describe my.... deception!
Lafreniere will be an excellent consolation prize... ;)

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
He is not overpaid, he isnt soft and stuggle to score like its the case with most of the players in this league... He is a useful third liner with great engine and work ethic who can be moved up and down the line-up, that deal is excellent!

Lots of excuses, and money, for a offensively challenged , once shining star.. .who is now relegated to a checking forward. Arturri Bustonen, deal with it.

Hope Kotkaniemi isn't taking notes from his countryman.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Lots of excuses, and money, for a offensively challenged , once shining star.. .who is now relegated to a checking forward. Arturri Bustonen, deal with it.

Hope Kotkaniemi isn't taking notes from his countryman.

You know Lehkonen wont hurt you defensively and he isnt useless when he doesnt score since he competes hard on 200 ft., I understand you to be bored by the player since we already have a couple of players in the same mold, but Lehkonen remains a quality third line winger in this league who still is young and can play the PK...

Reactions: Vachon23 and salemg

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Habs have improved in the backup goal position and defense should be a bit tighter as well.Some new young forwards may make the team as well. There will still be changes made.I won't pass judgement until just before game one of the season to see what we potentially have.

Goaltending was going to be an upgrade no matter what. Niemi was close to 4 goals per game, which is just asinine no matter the circumstances.

Shaw is a significant loss though. He was a big contributor to the 96 point campaign, and I don't see who will be that guy this year.

The club has taken a step back overall, to this point anyways.

Reactions: dinodebino

Bee Holder

Jul 3, 2017
Montreal
Goaltending was going to be an upgrade no matter what. Niemi was close to 4 goals per game, which is just asinine no matter the circumstances.

Shaw is a significant loss though. He was a big contributor to the 96 point campaign, and I don't see who will be that guy this year.

The club has taken a step back overall, to this point anyways.
Shaw out.

Poehling in.

If he pans out, he might be as productive as Shaw, maybe even more.

Reactions: Estimated_Prophet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad