Killorn-Point-Gourde
Palat-Johnson-Callahan
Kunitz-Paquette-Erne/Conacher

Hedman-Stralman
McDonaugh-Girardi
Sergachev-Coburn/Sustr

InTkachukWeTrust

Nov 10, 2013
I don’t know which thread to post this in but I’m watching the LA LV game and noticed LV has a lot of their wingers on their offside. From what I noticed it gives the wingers a better angle to shoot. I wonder if the Sens would ever do that

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
I don’t know which thread to post this in but I’m watching the LA LV game and noticed LV has a lot of their wingers on their offside. From what I noticed it gives the wingers a better angle to shoot. I wonder if the Sens would ever do that

They used to ... Hossa, Havlat. Ryan on the LW with Brass and Stone worked well early in the year.

InTkachukWeTrust

Nov 10, 2013
They used to ... Hossa, Havlat. Ryan on the LW with Brass and Stone worked well early in the year.

I think playing wingers on their off side definitely effects the cycles but I don’t really think our team is very good at the cycle anyways. I think we need to revert back to that strategy.

Do we have a thread to talk about different playing styles??

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Are they planning on moving Sergachev to the right side? If not that left side is stacked, but the right side is whack.

Hedman Stralman
McDonagh Sergachev
Coburn Girardi

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I think playing wingers on their off side definitely effects the cycles but I don’t really think our team is very good at the cycle anyways. I think we need to revert back to that strategy.

Do we have a thread to talk about different playing styles??

Depends on the players. If you have good puckhandlers who don't use a banana curve, then you can do it. But you need above average skill and vision.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Hornqvist malkin crosby Kessel brassard shultz

Empty net

Devils hang on
Noesen gwg

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
My god, the Jets look goooooooood. If the have this kind of momentum going into the playoffs, we might see the Cup in Canada this spring.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
There haven't been any coaching changes this year has there?

Off season could be interesting. McClellan, Boucher, Quenneville, Vigneault could all be fired. I’m guessing Julien is safe.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
What year is this ???

Eric Staal with 5 point night. 3 G 2 A , now has 33 goals on the year and 64 points..

Good for him. Always liked him. A lot of people thought he was done, myself included.

The Wild are picking it up and the Blues are shitting the bed.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Thrilled to see MacKinnon doing this well. I watched almost every Avalanche game his rookie and sophomore seasons. During his rookie year, I was absolutely enamoured with his play and thought he'd be an Art Ross contender the next season. There were some real growing pains, and he didn't get a whole lot of credit for his absurdly high level of production relative to the Avalanche team last year.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
The east is awful. Philly is basically a little better than .500 but they are in the top 3 in their division. Whoever gets the 2nd wild card spot is going to get killed in the first round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad