Ricky Nash
3-1

Last edited:

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Hey guys.......

Boston is pretty good
(8-3. Pitts could be in trouble between the pipes. Rejoice people)

Reactions: Ladyfan

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
could possibly be a double win where we get a better first and maybe talk them into claiming condon/anderson

I don't think so, they're in pretty good shape with Murray, Jarry and Desmith. Obviously looking thinner without Murray and this is a terrible game for them but I doubt they'd be looking for goaltending.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
I don't think so, they're in pretty good shape with Murray, Jarry and Desmith. Obviously looking thinner without Murray and this is a terrible game for them but I doubt they'd be looking for goaltending.

future wise they are definitely set, but could be kind of like how flyers got mrazek

get the goaltending now and push any future problem down the road. If jarry and desmith arent ready or keep this up getting someone off waivers would be the cheapest solution

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006

Even if they were, they wouldn’t claim Condon. They’d want a guy like Chad Johnson who is a free agent at the end of the year.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
future wise they are definitely set, but could be kind of like how flyers got mrazek

get the goaltending now and push any future problem down the road. If jarry and desmith arent ready or keep this up getting someone off waivers would be the cheapest solution
Condon has 2 years after this one, Pittsburgh don't want that because of a week-week injury

Reactions: Dave Sparky Allison
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad