NHL Around the NHL XXVI - Bubble Hockey Continues IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
It was a high stick for sure. Got him in the face and then across the neck.

the flop was gross, and should’ve been called.

double minor was debatable. Looked like they waited an awful long time to change it from 2 to 4.

Yep, clear high stick. 2 mins for that, and then 2 to Kucherov for embellishment bleeding!

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I’m fine with the call.....but you know TB will do something obvious soon that gets ignored.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Yep, clear high stick. 2 mins for that, and then 2 to Kucherov for embellishment bleeding!

i bleed when i sneeze sometimes. Hell, if the air is dry enough I’ll bleed just sitting still.

they appeared to call 2, checked him, called 2, then after allowing a leisure skate to the bench and checking with the trainer the ref comes over and decides on 4? It was odd.

the flop was bad

Reactions: Aussie Bruin

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Really good effort Isles. Massive heart, great structure, just not enough talent.

On to the Finals. Let's go Stars!! The Islanders reminded us that Tampa can be stifled if you're disciplined, wear them down and play a tight game. But you need more offense to put them away. Dallas have shown that in this playoffs, although it's also gone missing again at times. But they're a real chance if they bring their best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad