HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Varlamov back in net for the Islanders tonight, Hart for Philly

Islanders on the PP, holding on Flyers

Richard Lather

Jan 28, 2020
Wouldn't mind seeing either the Avs or the Isles winning it all, I really like both of those teams.

Just not Tampa, anything but f***ing Tampa. I hate that team and the whining and the fan base so god damn much.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Love the way Brock plays.
I love the way a lot of the Islanders play. Team has a nice balance of skill and strength. That play by Clutterbuck to set up the tying goal was a real beauty. Hope they can make it to the SCF now that the Bs are out. Normally I don't have a massive preference in series the Bs are not involved in. NYI vs TB I will be rooting hardcore for the Islanders, as in really hardcore.

Reactions: Grimey

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Getting so sick of seeing all these big playoff games ending on shots from the point either being deflected or going off someone, makes it look like it's nothing but a game of luck.

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
an iffy call on Martin and then the no-call on the DOG by Hart. Just shows the refs are terrible everywhere, not just for us

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Couple years since the "who cares, Bruins are out" feeling. That being said, I'm pretty strong on the Isles bandwagon. Really like how that team plays.

I'm with you on the Isles bandwagon. I've gone to probably at least 3 Islanders games a year the past 5 years because their tickets are so cheap and I don't live too far from Barclays, so they've become one of my favorite non-Bruin teams. I even bought a jersey, scored one of the old Reebok's on clearance when the Adidas jerseys came out, so I'm ready to bandwagon hard.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Vancouver putting up a hell of a fight

Philly hangs on to force a game 6

what’s it like to be proud of your teams pushback?

Pretty embarrassing the Bruins are going to be the only ones to cave.

Going to double OT in an elimination game was not caving.

The Bruins were 5-8 in the bubble and something was missing the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad