NHL Around the NHL XXV - Bubble Hockey Continues II......Claude Julien admitted to hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Max Pacioretty's character summed up in one play: slashes 5'7" Alex DeBrincat, who would still probably beat him up, then tries getting in his face after. f*** that guy.

Former Habs captain, everybody.

He's always been a piece of shit, nothing new there. :mad:

Reactions: Grimey

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Binnington always sucked. People acted like he's the next Dryden because Marchand shot a puck with a wide-open net right into his armpit in game 7 and they acted like he stole the game or something stupid like that. He was garbage the other 6 games of the finals and gave up some terrible rebounds. He's not good, flash in the pan who got lucky last year.
That was the big one. It was still an exceptional save but Marchand had so much room.

Such a clever play though. Just a picture perfect screen by Johansson to disguise the Bruins puck movement and put Binnington in a spot where he had to make a desperation save:

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
That was the big one. It was still an exceptional save but Marchand had so much room.

Such a clever play though. Just a picture perfect screen by Johansson to disguise the Bruins puck movement and put Binnington in a spot where he had to make a desperation save:

I really, really wanted the Bruins to keep Johansson although Kase has played better each game.

Reactions: Bruinaura

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I really, really wanted the Bruins to keep Johansson although Kase has played better each game.
Yeah he was really effective. That 3rd line was such a massive reason for getting that far.

In reference to Binnington, in addition to the save on Marchand, he also had these ones:

Have to give credit where it's due, that was a big-time performance.

Reactions: Aeroforce and BMC

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Montreal not coming through yesterday is setting up Lightning Bruins instead of Habs Bruins round 2.

I hope Columbus pulls it off, but meh if not and the Habs crumple- might as well get the Lightning out of the way sooner rather than later.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
McDonough has really been unimpressive in the games I’ve watched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad