NHL Around the NHL XXV - Bubble Hockey Continues II......Claude Julien admitted to hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Barring some unforeseen collapses, looks like we're going to get Tampa next round and that's going to be 7 games of hate.

Reactions: BMC

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
giphy.gif

Reactions: BMC

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
They definitely belong. They are up against a awfully good team playing really well.
Colorado is great but Nashville dominated the play against the Coyotes as well. They got outshot by 10 a game against Nashville and nearly 20 per game against Colorado right now. Absolutely not a playoff-level team, I think this is a great example of how wonky it is for certain teams to get in in this format playing 5 game series.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Colorado is great but Nashville dominated the play against the Coyotes as well. They got outshot by 10 a game against Nashville and nearly 20 per game against Colorado right now. Absolutely not a playoff-level team, I think this is a great example of how wonky it is for certain teams to get in in this format playing 5 game series.

Well 8 teams in the conference make it. I don't see 8 teams that are clear-cut better than Arizona. You can debate the disparity between the top teams right now (Colorado/Vegas) vs. the lower seeded teams, but I would lump Arizona in with a bunch of western teams who are all about the same caliber IMO and can win on any given night, some that are also still in the playoffs.

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Barring some unforeseen collapses, looks like we're going to get Tampa next round and that's going to be 7 games of hate.

Hopefully Columbus gives them a bruising anyway. Tampa seems to get away with murder every shift no matter who they play.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
It seems the teams I hate the most all wear blue

Tampa, Toronto, St. Louis, Washington, Montreal

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
My only question is this: what did Jack Edwards think of the hit ???? ( immediately ducks for cover )

Depends:

If made by a Bruin - loses his mind in excitement.

If landed on a Bruin - make unnecessary and cringeworthy remarks about the player and his family.

If it doesn't involve the Bruins - oh look a hit.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Shoutout to the audio guys at NBC/NESN I’m sure their jobs aren’t easy right now trying to hide the curse words while still giving us the sounds of the game.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Canucks are trying to be physical and rough to match it with the Blues but they suck at it. They just draw silly penalties and take their focus off their game. Need to get back to playing their own way and making use of their speed and skill.

I get they're frustrated, we ALL get that here in Bruins land, but trying to fight fire with fire with St Louis will not end well for them. As it is I can see this series rapidly slipping away from them.

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Yeah he was really effective. That 3rd line was such a massive reason for getting that far.

In reference to Binnington, in addition to the save on Marchand, he also had these ones:

Have to give credit where it's due, that was a big-time performance.

This is the first time I have looked at game 7 highlights since that night...ugg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad