NHL Around the NHL XXV - Bubble Hockey Continues II......Claude Julien admitted to hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
In general I hate the Habs more but a Montreal win would clear us from playing tbay for sure if both bruins @ bolts win so I say go Habs

TB is the only team in the East that worries me so I wouldn't mind if the Habs won. Normally I would be pulling hard for the Flyers. Would be a shame if Boston and TB meet in round 2, the two best teams in the East if not the NHL.

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
TB is the only team in the East that worries me so I wouldn't mind if the Habs won. Normally I would be pulling hard for the Flyers. Would be a shame if Boston and TB meet in round 2, the two best teams in the East if not the NHL.

Agree on tbay worrying me the most but I think anyone scares me certainly Columbus flyers or isles as well

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
I write this knowing that as soon as I post it, someone will score with the man advantage, but both the Flyers and Habs have terrible PP units. Slow, hesitant, passing is poor, positioning lacks cohesion, don't work hard enough in front of the net, just weak all round. No big deal giving up a penalty to either team, in fact you'd almost consider it an advantage as there are more chances at shorties than PP goals.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Agree on tbay worrying me the most but I think anyone scares me certainly Columbus flyers or isles as well

The Flyers are extremely fortunate to be leading game 3 and you could make an argument that the Habs have been the better team in all 3 games, thoroughly unimpressed with Philly, we would roll them.

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
The Flyers are extremely fortunate to be leading game 3 and you could make an argument that the Habs have been the better team in all 3 games, thoroughly unimpressed with Philly, we would roll them.

I kind of agree in a way except no rolling anyone for sure in today's NHL lol .

Tbay Columbus NY isles Philly Montreal

That's my order . I will leave caps out since they need a miracle now.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
In general I hate the Habs more but a Montreal win would clear us from playing tbay for sure if both bruins @ bolts win so I say go Habs

Nah, your only likely putting it off for a latter day, your gonna have to face the Bolts at some point if you wanna make it to the SCF I would think. I say the sooner the better, if the Bruins are gonna lose to Tampa the sooner it happens the better, I don't need to go through another round only to lose in the next. Let's get it out of the way.

I don't see the Caps winning 4 in a row against the Islanders so the Bolts would be the only real roadblock I can see for the Bruins on the road to the SCF. Vegas and Colorado are gonna be tough outs getting to the finals as healthy as can be will be key for all teams.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2020-8-16_22-12-16.png

Reactions: BMC and Alicat

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Habs lose! Haha

Any day the Habs lose is a good day.

So a co-worker comes up to me yesterday after a kind gesture and says "You're really a man of the people"

I say "Yes I am, I love everybody"

Being a Habs fan he raises a brow because he knows that's not true

I acknowledge " Ok , everyone except the Habs"

And we laughed

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Binnington dropped and replaced by Allen for Game 3 against the Canucks. Probably the right call. Binnington's been horrible. Hard to say if it's just a phase or him reverting to his 'normal' level. He was ok in the regular season, but not great - probably neither good enough to silence the doubters nor bad enough to completely validate those who thought his 2019 was a flash in the pan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad