Around the NHL XIV: Game 82 AND BEYOND Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Bah....would've been nice to see the Isles take it. Would be nice for Tavares to get some more exposure. It feels like the poor guy is getting buried in the NHL a bit. He deserves better.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
way to keep it alive tampa! now don't turn around and **** the bed again like youve done after every other win this series..

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
way to keep it alive tampa! now don't turn around and **** the bed again like youve done after every other win this series..

If Tampa can complete the comeback, I'll have gone 7/8 in first round predictions.

Not bad.

V66kss6.png

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
If Tampa wins I'll be 6/8. Got St Louis and Ottawa wrong... it was possible for both of them to win in 7 which is what I predicted :(

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
All I got right was Calgary, Montreal and Minnesota....and Tampa if they win tomorrow. So much for a "big upset" first round this year.

Suiteness

Mar 14, 2003
Time to Rebuild
Visit site
Well, I don’t know if Tampa will progress any further than this, but if they do, I can see Bishop being ‘’hamburglered’ before the end of the playoffs and lose his spot to the Russian rookie. He looks freaking terrible out there, fighting the puck doesn’t even begin to describe how he is playing at the moment. With Cooper having been burned last year, we’ll see if he learned from his mistakes and pulls the trigger sooner if it happens.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Rags, Rags, Bruins, Isles.

So they never beat Philly? I guess then they lost to them in seven in 2008?

EDIT: Kronwall is going to get a phone hearing? I hate Sportsnet but they had a montage that was damning: Kronwall has been hitting like this forever, to suspend him for Game 7 for a hit the League had basically sanctionned is utter ********

Last edited:

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Player Safety is a joke.

But the hit is one that should be a suspension.

Kronwall is always launching into hits, often leaving his feet.

It's dangerous, reckless and shows a complete disregard for the safety of opposing players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad