Around the NHL XIV: Game 82 AND BEYOND Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Another early exit for Blues... Time for changes.

Flames vs Ducks
Wild vs Blackhawks.

Nice second round!

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Too bad for the Blues because they have the right players to go far, just not good enough goaltending. Now they'll make big, unnecessary changes and struggle once again.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Too bad for the Blues because they have the right players to go far, just not good enough goaltending. Now they'll make big, unnecessary changes and struggle once again.

Their problems are deeper than that their top guys like Oshie backes have bad playoff numbers

booger

Oct 5, 2009
Oakville
So who's everyone cheering for now? Myself, I'm going for the Hawks. Just love watching the elite level skill. I love offense. Plus Hossa is still one of my favorite players.

Iamok

Oct 20, 2010
Nobody. I'd like to see the Flames do well as a feel good story, but after such an emotional run I can't bring myself to actively cheer for anyone.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Minnesota is the team I'm hoping takes it all

Rangers are my pick for the East although I wasn't impressed by what they've shown so far

I've always had a soft spot for Calgary

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
So who's everyone cheering for now? Myself, I'm going for the Hawks. Just love watching the elite level skill. I love offense. Plus Hossa is still one of my favorite players.

I'll be rooting for the same result I used to root for before Ottawa got a team - anyone but Montreal.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013

Nobody. I am done watching hockey.

I will still come to these boards though, but i will not be following any more games.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
you were admitting you also like montreal?

Last edited by a moderator:

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa

I just froze my hockeystreams account. I'm done with hockey till September.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Rangers in the east, Flames in the west. But I dont think the Flames will get past the Ducks

meepster

Mar 31, 2015

I'm on Wild bandwagon now. Head coach's cottage is on the island next to a close family friend's home (cup has been there before when he was an assistant with Pens), plus I'm going to be in Minneapolis in mid June for a Twins game + Modest Mouse. Would be sweet to have them still alive at that point.

Edit: also anybody but Montreal

Karlsson2Turris*

Ditto for me. Can't root for a team that employs that piece of scum.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Yes, but they also unceremoniously sent Heatley packing without anything more than a whimper and a 5th page byline in the "Around The League" column, which felt pretty good.

So I'm conflicted.
Yeah but they did trade Havlat for him, so they're still tainted as far as I'm concerned.

I'm betting and rooting for a Flames-Rangers finals. It's been quite common in the past 15 years or so to see a finals with one Canadian team losing to an American team that is good for the NHL.

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
I hope Tampa wins against Detroit because they're my "East" team. Otherwise, let's go Western Conference. I don't care who. Just beat the Eastern team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad