NHL Around the NHL - Washington hoists the Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
f*** NBC, but man I'm so happy for Ovi and Bak!

That was touching, watching Ovi handing the cup to him. My brother texted me that he was trying not to cry...

I know many friends here in Northern VA who are going to be getting very very very very very very very drunk tonight. And I shall probably join them for a little bit!

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
From the main boards, has special meaning for us

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Please tell me I’m not the only one who saw the woman in the white dress flashing the Caps players as Ovi got the cup the 2nd time and started skating it around :laugh:

If you are watching the post game on NBC Sports, and have DVR, rewind it to the part where Ovi gets the Cup for the 2nd time and goes for a skate with the whole team following him.

As he goes behind one of the nets, I saw this woman pressed up against the glass and Burakovsky was pointing at her, then Carlson and I think Kempny are looking at her. It took me a second, but I’m like wait a minute, unless she’s wearing a skin colored dress, something is wrong with that picture.

I rewound it and sure enough, there is a young dark haired woman in a white dress flashing all the Caps as they skate by. Ovi skates right by, but Burakovsky notices.

Only in Vegas, lol.

Reactions: Alicat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad