NHL Around the NHL VII - Blues sign head coach Craig Berube to three-year contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
Screenshot_2019-06-25-13-48-09~2.png
Person Trapped After Trailer With NESN Red Sox Broadcast Equipment Rolls Onto SUV

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
He can go step on a bed of rusty nails

And why the hell do we care? None of us care what an a-hole Craig Berube was when he was a player. Get that crap outta here

And who the hell is Antone and why do we care if he or she doesn't like Berube?

:laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: trenton1 and Alicat

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I mean Jerry York is going in as a builder but even that isn't enough to make me want to watch it.
The next one I watch will probably be when Chara is inducted. :laugh: Or if LeClair ever makes it in, which I doubt.

Reactions: Alicat

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Aside from Wickenheiser, this list is an abomination

Only player I remembered watching was Zubov, and from what I remember, he was good but HoF worthy?

Had to look up the rest; Wickenheiser seems like a good addition. Carbonneau I should remember and probably have a bunch of his cards tucked away in my collection from when I was a kid but can't say I really remember him.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Carbonneau was a great defensive forward for his era. Spent most of his career with the Canadiens, which is why I think he will get so much disdain here. But he eventually finished his career with the Dallas Stars where he won a cup with Modano and Hull.

Coached the Canadians 3 years as well.

Put his Hab-ness asside and he is a great protrait of a defensive forward that still potted 20ish goals a year.

Reactions: JoeBeef15

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Carbonneau was a great defensive forward for his era. Spent most of his career with the Canadiens, which is why I think he will get so much disdain here. But he eventually finished his career with the Dallas Stars where he won a cup with Modano and Hull.

Coached the Canadians 3 years as well.

Put his Hab-ness asside and he is a great protrait of a defensive forward that still potted 20ish goals a year.

At first I was like "really Carbonneau"?

But then I looked at his career. 1300 regular season games, 3 Stanley Cups, 3 Selke trophies. He's borderline but I can see where he would also make a case for induction.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
At first I was like "really Carbonneau"?

But then I looked at his career. 1300 regular season games, 3 Stanley Cups, 3 Selke trophies. He's borderline but I can see where he would also make a case for induction.

If Carbonneau can get in, and Zubov, how about Jere Lehtinen? Maybe the 875 GP is not enough, but 3 Selke's and a cup with Dallas. Then again, Carbonneau was a Hab so . . .

Reactions: BMC

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Frankly its a disgrace that Steve Larmer will never get recognition he deserves and place in HHOF

There are several guys in HOF he should be in over and the Carbaonneau induction is yet another slap in face of Larmer supporters

Not gonna lie, vaguely remember the name and had to look him up.

NHL totals1006 GP441G571A1012P532PIM140Playoff Games56G75A131P95PIMS
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
12 Years with the Blackhawks
2 With the Rangers

Won the Cup in 95 In NY

You've got a serious case there. Lobby to hockey writers, especially during the summer when they have nothing to write about. Taking up the case for Larmer would make a good series of articles for a respected hockey writer looking for a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce