OT: Around the NHL | Two Weeks Until The Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
If only teams in the East were able to take advantage of his juicy rebounds but the Caps boxed out TB and the Pens well...hopefully Vegas can take advantage....

Man totally. I noticed that, too. He's letting up AWFUL rebounds that sit right out in front of the slot.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Is it just me or does there just seem to be blatant interference going on in the NZ?....that the refs aren’t calling....

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
If Vegas wins it all...

Seattle fans are going to expect a cup right away. Gms will do everything possible to not let this happen again.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
The game has gone so far about as I expected it: Washington not being able to handle Vegas' speed and Washington's forwards not being able to break the Knights defense. It should speak volumes about how the 4th line for the Knights has gotten better chances tonight than anyone on Washington.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Theres your Reaves shift vs Wilson.

Nice shot by Reaves there. Would have been nice to see him on our 4th line over what we had, considering what we gave up for him and what Wilson did to the Pens.

Thats the prob with watching this series..brings up too many "what ifs" with the Pens.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
If Vegas wins it all...

Seattle fans are going to expect a cup right away. Gms will do everything possible to not let this happen again.

All GMs had to do was not panic and just let them take a player. :laugh: It's that simple. But still this is a magical story that will never be done again. Hell, and it's been stated many many many many times, even the owner and everyone thought they'd be competitive after 3 years.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Reaves is doing a job of playing his role.

(watch him do something dumb later in the game)

Blues fans loved him. Took him some time to get used to Vegas but hes been good since ..in the playoffs.

The guy can play.

Reactions: BHD

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
That was a pretty sick tip by Connolly, actually. That's how the Caps have done so well in the playoffs, they don't let it get out of hand when they're been outplayed and then they get timely scoring.

Reactions: PeachPitts

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
All GMs had to do was not panic and just let them take a player. :laugh: It's that simple. But still this is a magical story that will never be done again. Hell, and it's been stated many many many many times, even the owner and everyone thought they'd be competitive after 3 years.

Yeah but with their being so much more talent in the league now, i get why some gms were worried about which player to give up or not. So many young guys who have potential that they developed for years, only to have him exposed(multiple players on teams).

17 years since last expansion. So much more talent since then.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
I keep saying - the most opportunistic team i've ever seen. Ever. Turnovers lead to goals after Vegas owned the play all period.

Now 2-1.

Both teams have had that magic/luck all playoffs. This could be a long series.

We'll find out if Fleury really has fully turned it around or not mentally. 2 quick goals there...he cant let up anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad