OT: Around the NHL | Two Weeks Until The Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
I don't know, Vegas has looked dominant and I really am pulling for them...but the caps just seem to be finding ways to win, and that should scare people.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I don't know, Vegas has looked dominant and I really am pulling for them...but the caps just seem to be finding ways to win, and that should scare people.

Yep...I’ll be rooting hard for Vegas even though I can’t watch tonight’s game, but unfortunately to me it looks like the Caps’ year....

Joejosh999

Mar 13, 2014
Well....odd feeling that it's so hard to pick against either of these teams. Caps w their resilience, and Ovi playing at a high level, Knights making everybody look stupid for 3 rounds.

Hard to type this, but picking WSH in ...6.

Mainly because DK ("Lightning in 3") and all 3 of his guys picked Vegas!

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Scott Cullen said:
Everything came together for Aleksander Barkov in his fifth season. He stayed healthy, playing in a career-high 79 games; he averaged 22:04 of ice time per game, ranking second among forwards behind Anze Kopitar; he won 53.5% of his draws, a career-best; he had 78 points, beating his previous career-best by 19 points; he did all this while starting less than 40% of his shifts in the offensive zone.

Damn.

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
the league has made sure the cap's are rested and the knights have been off so long there will be much rust needed to be shaken off.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
I feel like ultimately, Vegas winning will have a much more tolerable effect on the boards than WSH winning.

Washington winning means the Mainboards will be nothing but ****ting on Sid and on Pens fans until the end of time.

And half the league will go back to playing boring defensive hockey again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->