Around the NHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
The whole league conspires against them but they are a heroic bunch and fight back by earning 1OV picks despite the league's best efforts

Khrox

May 31, 2018
So former Oiler Petry scores the OT game-winner for the Habs against Pittsburgh. Didn't see a lot of it, but Montreal looked like they were doing everything they could to stay in the game and it paid off. Not bad given that Montreal's management hated the play-in idea because they didn't want to be in the playoffs with how low they finished.

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
I'm torn. I want the Leafs to get eliminated, but similar to Edmonton, I'd feel sick if they win 1OA

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
Oilers and Leafs lose, Flames win. I like this round so far.
All the teams I expected to win, lost. It's been an unexpected start, so far, which makes it far more interesting for a playoff series. The only series where I wasn't sure who would win was the Avs/Blues.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I scored the same number of goals as the Canucks and Leafs yesterday.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Mobiandi

Turning Mangiapanese

Jun 18, 2011
Canes are still the most likeable team in the East, they could go far again this year. And they're still missing Dougie who should be back soon.

Reactions: Kahvi

DomBarr

Apr 7, 2014
I went to buy 50/50 tickets....have to say I didn't buy Calgary's...Can I justify it by saying Edmonton needs charity more than Calgary??? Or do I just have to accept that I am a flawed character and that it has nothing to do with the charities side of the draw and everything to do with what I might win...
$2.3 M to $76K

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Watching the other games today has really shown me how inept the Flames are in transition. It's mind boggling how bad we are at entering the zone and keeping pressure (both a defense and forward issue, D back off way too early forwards don't forecheck smart).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad