Around the NHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Well! If we beat Ottawa tomorrow and then Edmonton we will be only 2 points back of Edmonton with a game at hand. Toronto is really doing us a solid here by kicking the crap out of them 3 straight. I don't have faith we will beat Ottawa or Edmonton, but ya never know!
Confused_Britney.0.gif

This division is so bad lol

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
Brodie's completely unsurprising success in Toronto is exactly the kick in the face the Flames organization (and some of the fans) deserves for being so stupid. Way to squander a top pairing defenseman for nothing :clap:.

Oh and the fact that Flames lucked out and have a similar type of player in Kylington who they refuse to play is the cherry on top of this craptacular cake.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Oh and the fact that Flames lucked out and have a similar type of player in Kylington who they refuse to play is the cherry on top of this craptacular cake.

This organization needs a complete revamp in every way. The only thing that gets to stay is amateur scouting under Button.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Brodie's completely unsurprising success in Toronto is exactly the kick in the face the Flames organization (and some of the fans) deserves for being so stupid. Way to squander a top pairing defenseman for nothing :clap:.

There's a poetic ending in this all.

- Signal the end of a rebuild by spending big assets on a defenseman we don't need after an improbable series win
- See our all-in season turn to shit after poisoning the relationship with a career Flame Dman who then walks to the runaway division winners.

I, for one, love this organization's never ending quest to fill this Dcore with lead-footed guys who don't know what to do with the puck

Last edited:

thaman8765678

Jun 11, 2011
I can't believe we let an elite defender walk for nothing.

No coincidence that Gio looks dreadful and we can't break out of our zone.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
I can't believe we let an elite defender walk for nothing.

No coincidence that Gio looks dreadful and we can't break out of our zone.

But... but... brainfarts! This high IQ fanbase (not everyone but a good majority) told me he actually SUCKS and that his loss was additional by subtraction!

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
I'm not here trying to troll or anything. I want you guys to do well genuinely. I just want to tell you all how much we appreciate what T.J Brodie has brought to the Leafs. He's a stud!
Enjoy! He is one player Calgary Albertans have proudly developed into prime-time, top-level just for you to reap the rewards. Lucky for you we have a short-sighted Pizza-man GM. All the best ( until our next game in Leaf-land)

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
I'm not here trying to troll or anything. I want you guys to do well genuinely. I just want to tell you all how much we appreciate what T.J Brodie has brought to the Leafs. He's a stud!

brodie has always been a great dman when things were going well

the real test is when the team is not doing well.

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny

Tre should have offered up up Gio to T.O. with 2.75 mil retained and offered Brodie 6+ mil fir 4 years. We would be a better team getting out of our zone, and in sustaining attack in the O-zone.
And, Tre should have offered Money, Benny, Mangiapane and 'P' Jakob Pelletier to Ott, for:
-Brady Tkachuk, Drake Batherson, 'P'Logan Brown, and 'P' Alex Formenton.
Where would be now with tjis line-up? Likely still have needed to change the HC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad