Around the NHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
I really hope Vancouver and Dallas don't pull off upsets, this potential series is way too appealing to watch and I hope we get to see it this year.
I think, and I hope Dallas is done in 4. We shut down Seguin, but let Heiksanen and Klingberg run circles around us. Colorado is faster, younger, I think they'll dispatch Dallas quick. You'll see the idiots like Perry get into penalty trouble. That's one thing that pissed me off about our series. Game 1 Perry targets Tkachuk and fights him. Games 2-6 no Flame started a fight with anyone for energy. Lucic, or Rinaldo surely should have picked a fight with someone even if it was Perry. Get them off their game. There was no retaliation from Calgary. We needed to start some chaos and we didn't.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.

Every Flames fan, having seen this pattern unfold before hiring Glen Gulutzan:
rick.jpg

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Flames managementownership going with a cheap no name rather than an established coach

View attachment 363351

Fixed.

The issues are with ownership mandate and we have a bunch of Karens asking for the manager...

If Vancouver lost in the finals though... does Covid help keep their city from being destroyed in a riot?

I think some of ya'll are underestimating how annoying Vancouver winning the cup would be. Sure, usually it's an annoying rival, but Edmonton would be so much more pissed off than us to see the cup paraded in their own cathedral by Vancouver. I actually think it would be kinda hilarious.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Fixed.

The issues are with ownership mandate and we have a bunch of Karens asking for the manager...

If Vancouver lost in the finals though... does Covid help keep their city from being destroyed in a riot?

I think some of ya'll are underestimating how annoying Vancouver winning the cup would be. Sure, usually it's an annoying rival, but Edmonton would be so much more pissed off than us to see the cup paraded in their own cathedral by Vancouver. I actually think it would be kinda hilarious.
You're right, I knew that but wrote the other thing... lol

Reactions: Fig

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Arizona has lost their 2020 2nd and 2021 1st

The outlook is bleak for this club

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
Chayka got out at the right time. I don't envy trying to fix Arizona if/when Hall walks, not with the money situation, and now these picks taken away, plus the Hall trade picks and prospects being gone.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Chayka got out at the right time. I don't envy trying to fix Arizona if/when Hall walks, not with the money situation, and now these picks taken away, plus the Hall trade picks and prospects being gone.
Yeah... the timing is a little fishy. Feels more like Chayka dropped a live grenade on his way out the door.

Reactions: CamPopplestone

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Crazy what happens to the Avs when teams don't put them on a pedestal

What a missed opportunity

Reactions: Indiana

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Absolute worst thing that can happen is the Stars take the Avs out in 5 and Treliving thinks we're closer than we are just cause Colorado shit the bed worse than us

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Absolute worst thing that can happen is the Stars take the Avs out in 5 and Treliving thinks we're closer than we are just cause Colorado shit the bed worse than us

There's been some Avs fans this past year whose only contribution to every Flames thread in the main boards has been "Flames sucks, Avs owned them in the playoffs", so Stars winning the series (if that happens) should shut them up.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad