OT: Around the NHL - This is it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
SO I went to the Leafs board to figure this deal out, because it's just...yeah.

He played with Matthews in Zurich.

LMAO...Dubas is just the most bizarre wanker as a GM. He has a hard on for his SOo Greyhound boys, then he goes and gets some dwarf that used to play with Matthews.

Someone needs to let him know, Jack Johnson used to be teammates with Muzzin.

Why are you being so weird about this trade? Johnsson is out the rest of the season so they wanted some forward depth. They traded nothing of value, so....

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I'm not going to hate on the guy. He at least put in effort when he was here, he just didn't seem to ever fit in or find his groove.
Yeah and the hate he's getting here is that toxic bullshit that is just so f***ing tiresome to see. It's so petty and pathetic to actively trash a guy that did give it a go and it didn't work. What a shitty way to go through life, hating someone that didn't work out on the team and act like a jilted ex lover.

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
Do you not remember the skill and prowess of Craig Adams on this breakaway??? This WAS during the illustrious tenure of Mike Johnston :nod:

the moment that definitely launched sutter's path to franchise center stardom in vancouver :laugh:

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Why are you being so weird about this trade? Johnsson is out the rest of the season so they wanted some forward depth. They traded nothing of value, so....

It weirded me out because it wasn't the move I'd expect a day after getting pulled apart from relying too much on speed and skill, but reading up on the move and on how they have bottom 6 scoring problems makes it make some sense I guess. Good luck to him after tonight I guess.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
TB vs VGK, very good game.

Worth viewing.

Newcomer Martinez pots a goal. Fleury several big saves on pk. Man, Kucherov's speed doesn't get nearly the recognition it should. He fan fly. Speaking of fast, Coleman has such strong strides.

Reactions: Ginormousthumbs

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Hit Gerbe threw was illegal.

Sanheim was trying to figure out what was bouncing around his heels.

Baby+vs+Cat.gif

Reactions: Peat

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Trash hits lately.

NHL...get f***ing real.

Garage league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad