OT: Around the NHL - The Tournament Begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
indeed. Even Malkin is getting better at it. After that ticky tacky interference call last night, he really wanted to get in the guys face after. He actually took about half a step to do it, then just turned around and skated away.

All that I could think of was this.

OTkwMTk4RjUzNUE4OUMzNzZFNkI6NWJkYjZmMzEzMTUyNzdiNDVhNzc2OWMzYjQ5NDM5MGI6Ojo6OjA=

Devils, you morons.

You won.

You had momentum.

You had TB worried about a real series.

And you blurred it all in a meaningless stick measuring contest. So damn selfish.

Thanks every God of every pantheon that we have a coach and players who understand what to focus on and what is important.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah, not to complain about winning the Cup, but it sucked watching them do it in that dark-ass gloomy barn

I was there for game 3....I had no problem watching the finals...I hope the sharks make it again against the Pens and I’ll have no problem watching it from the SAP Center...

Reactions: bathroomSTAAL

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Thought I already hated Debbies fans enough, I now have some idiot sending me PMs because of a comment I made.

Man, some people take the Internet way too seriously.

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
Nashville is such a bunch of little trolls.

Edit, and just as I submit that message, Subban just punched McKinnon during the course of play?

Reactions: ncm7772

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
In this game Subban has thrown 2 haymakers DURING PLAY at players who were not suspecting. It needs to stop. It needs to be eliminated from the game. Please start utilizing suspensions and 10 minute misconducts. It's ridiculous.

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
In this game Subban has thrown 2 haymakers DURING PLAY at players who were not suspecting. It needs to stop. It needs to be eliminated from the game. Please start utilizing suspensions and 10 minute misconducts. It's ridiculous.

Right, I'm just incredulous. They just sent MacKinnon off for... getting punched in the back of the head during play?

Reactions: ColePens
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad