OT: Around the NHL - The Tournament Begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Makes you appreciate Sully even more. You grab momentum and then distractions all around.

It makes no difference this game of course but why?

The Pens keep focus on the right things.
indeed. Even Malkin is getting better at it. After that ticky tacky interference call last night, he really wanted to get in the guys face after. He actually took about half a step to do it, then just turned around and skated away.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Makes you appreciate Sully even more. You grab momentum and then distractions all around.

It makes no difference this game of course but why?

The Pens keep focus on the right things.

When you ignore it all game, teams embarrass themselves and then stop. So the scrums like that don't exist. SJ embarrassed themselves so badly.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
This **** is just embarrassing for the league. It’s like children throwing a hissy fit.

I think it’s depends on how likely you’re team is to lose the puck on the PP or be less effective with 6 players.

I'm impartial. Yes, for regular season games that mean nothing. Playoff hockey? It's some emotional stuff and over the course of a series it just boils over eventually. How can it not.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Ok, time to get caught up on the NSH/COL **** show.
I been waiting non stop hockey for 3 and a half hours tonight and theres still another 3 hours to go my eyes are going to bleed. The 30 minute start time differentials is great scheduling by the NHL. That allows switching games between intermissions.

Reactions: Bingo71

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
The playoff GDTs are hilarious right now. So much hatred. Everyone should be suspended. The refs are calling everything one sided. And on and on and on.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I'm impartial. Yes, for regular season games that mean nothing. Playoff hockey? It's some emotional stuff and over the course of a series it just boils over eventually. How can it not.

Because they’re not small children and it often plays into what one of the teams wants. It’s not like this is commonplace in every sport either.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Because they’re not small children and it often plays into what one of the teams wants. It’s not like this is commonplace in every sport either.
It's not commonplace but it happens in most sports leagues, hell even car racing.
NFL NBA MLB NASCAR all have had fights and brawls before. Its the nature of it.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Watching all of these games just puts my mind back to realizing how difficult it is to do what the Pens did the last 2 years. Any bounce can change a series. How they went back to back is amazing.

Reactions: ncm7772
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad