OT: Around the NHL: The Start of a New Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Boeser scored, lol. He’s building condo’s in Murray’s narrow f***ing head.

Boeser’s 7th against Murray in his career. He has 5 more games against him, Boeser could win the Rocket on those alone.

Reactions: BHD

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Look at that high curl from Toronto. We haven't done that since Phil left. If we made that adjustment we'd score sooooo much.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Yeah he should miss some games. You don’t extend your arms in that spot. You just have to ride it out if you can’t stop.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Goaltending must have been insane since the score was a 1-0 OT victory for Carolina

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB

Nobody foresaw Murray being this bad. He faltered down the stretch here, but his play right now is something else. That said, I don't know how you can be that upset if you're a Sens fan. Even if he played well, he wasn't going to change their outlook. They entered the season as the worst team (on paper) in the division, even after all of the changes.

Besides, they could still use another high pick.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Nobody foresaw Murray being this bad. He faltered down the stretch here, but his play right now is something else. That said, I don't know how you can be that upset if you're a Sens fan. Even if he played well, he wasn't going to change their outlook. They entered the season as the worst team (on paper) in the division, even after all of the changes.

Besides, they could still use another high pick.

I suspect it's the whole 'we've got 6.25M committed for another three years after this to a train wreck of a goalie and a cheap ass owner, so we're screwed' angle that concerns their fans a little more than Murray sucking now and insuring a higher pick.

It really is amazing though . . . he's gone full Jim Carey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad