OT: Around the NHL - Streaking teams are streaking [Don Cherry - see Post #484]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
It's Brassard's fault Sheahan sucked after? Sheahan sucked for a long time in Detroit, came to Pittsburgh and sucked for a bit, got hot for a while, Pens got Brassard, and Sheahan went back to sucking. He then went and sucked for two other teams. Maybe he just sucks?
Stop doing a main board impersonation with putting words in my mouth. Go have a coke and a smile. I see Pixies is riding that jock hard.

Sheahan was good for like 60 some odd games he was a Penguin. Then he just wasn't anymore. Simple as that. That isn't bias or anything. I didn't like the guy or brass.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
So Detroit is 2017 Avs level bad, if not worse.

Florida after giving Bob all the money is probably going to drop out because they can’t keep the Goals Against under 4.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Peters gives the kind of apology that Spacey gave and thinks that's OK? That guy should never be a coach at any capacity ever again.

End the cycle. Start letting the bodies hit the floor. Stuff like this is not acceptable.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
If we can some how make Chucky for AA a thing with some smaller pieces, you can keep GMR together and Crosby can have his speedsters too.
AA-Crosby-Kahun
Jake-Malkin-Rust
??-McCann-Tanev

Can like any team outskate us now? just find a youngish speedster for 3LW and skate circles around everyone. Trade a 1st+prospect+Jugs for Hall at 50% (3M cap hit now) and take over the speed force. Hall-McCann-Tanev will be our HBK.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
AA-Crosby-Kahun
Jake-Malkin-Rust
??-McCann-Tanev

Can like any team outskate us now? just find a youngish speedster for 3LW and skate circles around everyone. Trade a 1st+prospect+Jugs for Hall at 50% (3M cap hit now) and take over the speed force. Hall-McCann-Tanev will be our HBK.
That excited me a little to see that. That 3rd line. I mean if we made it Bjugstad ++ for AA and kept Chucky for the run, that 3rd line is set.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
AA is -25 and it's only 25 games into the season. Ouch! those Wings are awful! I am fine keeping Chucky too

Galchenyuk-McCann-Tanev
Yeah, Yzy likes to tank out his first two years as a GM to build up a prospect pool. He's doing an amazing job of it right now lol.

We can help! A nice and shiny Bjugturd and a first if they take JJ too, for their 2nd and AA.

Reactions: 66-30-33

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Not at all. I can't believe I wanted Ronnie Franchise as an AGM. **** that dude. Ignoring it and not saying anything when you knew is also a huge part of the problem.

We'll find out a lot about the Seattle team's ownership on how they handle this, especially if they try to hide from this.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
I'm not taking the word of Karmanos, of all people, on anything. :laugh: I'll wait to see how it was actually handled before passing judgement on guys like Francis and Brind'Amour.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
I'm not taking the word of Karmanos, of all people, on anything. :laugh: I'll wait to see how it was actually handled before passing judgement on guys like Francis and Brind'Amour.

Karmanos didn't accuse anyone of anything in this. He just said he would have had Peters fired if he knew physical abuse was going on.

Reactions: EightyOne

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Karmanos didn't accuse anyone of anything in this. He just said he would have had Peters fired if he knew physical abuse was going on.

And SHOOTANDSCORE is saying he doesn’t trust Karmanos’ statement, regarding not knowing or being willing to fire Peters. And that’s fair, because Karmanos comes across as super unhinged.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
And SHOOTANDSCORE is saying he doesn’t trust Karmanos’ statement, regarding not knowing or being willing to fire Peters. And that’s fair, because Karmanos comes across as super unhinged.
Yup, that's exactly what I'm saying. I mean beyond seeming crazy, the guy defrauded his own family. His word is pretty worthless, especially in a situation where he could be deflecting blame.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
The Habs can't outscore their problems, losing 6-4 to the Devils. Who would have thought this would be the case for them? Generally, it's great goaltending/middling offence when you're talking about Montreal.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
The Habs can't outscore their problems, losing 6-4 to the Devils. Who would have thought this would be the case for them? Generally, it's great goaltending/middling offence when you're talking about Montreal.
I really don't care what the issues are with the Habs, it is glorious to watch them fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad