Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

I'm sure he said more than that, but that initial reaction.... yikes lol

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
What the hell is wrong with Domi? Tried to get into a fight with Ekblad tonight and Ekblad refused to fight. Domi straight up punched Ekblad, a guy with head injury issues in the past, square in the eye and opened him up pretty good. A good amount of bleeding. Geesh, it's a f***ing preaseason game. Hopefully that jackass will get suspended.

Reactions: Strafer

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Byron and Huberdeau fully engaged in a fight and the linesmen step in to break at up after the players start throwing. Just let them fight. They both wanted to go and were already fighting. Not a fan of putting players in danger by grabbing them when they are throwing punches.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Domi already has a hearing scheduled. Have to think he gets some regular season games. Especially this is Domi's second offense of the same exact issue. Already ate a 1 game suspension for jumping Garbutt.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Domi already has a hearing scheduled. Have to think he gets some regular season games. Especially this is Domi's second offense of the same exact issue. Already ate a 1 game suspension for jumping Garbutt.
He won't miss a regular season game and he shouldn't.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
I have something embarrassing to admit, but....Tie Domi was always highly amusing to me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad