OT: Around the NHL: Ploffs - This is Outhouse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Blueger is having a career year with Conor Garland…who would’ve thunk it lol…
Better yet, look at how Vancouver uses that 3rd line.

Then look at how Sullivan uses his.

Lol

The caps just got blanked 3-0 vs STL lol
Not only that, the Caps aren't exactly a good team to begin with, imagine having to worry about the Caps with THAT roster and the Pens are hyping themselves up beating teams missing their top player(s) and barely looking competent against them.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Sprong is playing on the Wings 4th line and he has 12 goals now…but our 4th line players can barely get one…thanks Sullivan for being so inflexible

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
You can’t convince me that the west isn’t essentially trash besides 5 teams

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Seattle with the most impotent final 3 minute push to tie I’ve ever seen

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I can't be too bent outta shape about Sprong. The team got their only defensively capable defenseman in Petts for Sprong, so it's not like they gave Sprong away or anything. /shrug

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I need to eat crow on what the Coyotes have been doing with the hire of Tourigny. I once stated it was a tank hire but the more I read about him and learned about his style of coaching - holding players accountable and not being shy to do it, etc.

It was a smart hire for a coach that isn't a retread.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I can't be too bent outta shape about Sprong. The team got their only defensively capable defenseman in Petts for Sprong, so it's not like they gave Sprong away or anything. /shrug
I mean, it isn't like we didn't have these prospects etc that were also good. Pettersson has thrived but so many others were botched. Sprong was something we didn't see much of in the prospect pool and Sullivan refused to use him for the kind of player he was. Instead he shit all over his usage.

It's been great seeing Lafferty, Sprong, Blueger, etc all play up to the potential most of us saw in them, away from an idiot coach.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada

Wish him all the best.

FYI, before it starts. We are not going to speculate if there is any link between this, Dube and the Team Canada investigation please and thanks.

Reactions: BusinessGoose

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Well at least the best out of town scoreboard this year followed the worst loss of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad