Series Talk: Around the NHL - Playoff Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
Sergachev sucks so bad. He'd get exposed so badly on most other teams.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Ooof - the roof is falling in on the Stars.

Can't get the OT for the Bruins-TBL game here. NBC switched over to the Stars vs. Avs game. NHL Network (on cable) is also covering the Dallas-Colorado match.

Bruins/TBL blacked out on my NHLTV subscription.

I'd rather watch an playoff OT. Texas special.
Go to NBC sports app?

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Ooof - the roof is falling in on the Stars.

Can't get the OT for the Bruins-TBL game here. NBC switched over to the Stars vs. Avs game. NHL Network (on cable) is also covering the Dallas-Colorado match.

Bruins/TBL blacked out on my NHLTV subscription.

I'd rather watch an playoff OT. Texas special.
Or the NHL network .

glue

Jan 30, 2006
Toronto
No Kucherov would be brutal for Tampa. It’ll be important for them to finish this tonight

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
Another dirty play by Chara...yes, let's pretend to not know what you're doing and highstick Kucherov in the face and then pretend to fall after he falls...what a coward and bully...and of course the refs are blind.

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Go to NBC sports app?
I guess. I'd rather watch on a large screen with surround sound. Ya, could buy an interface (more stuff) - but I try to shorten the to do list versus expand ....

Update - Got in on now. Smaller screen but better than nothing....

Last edited:

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
My NBC sports has TB Bruins and NHL has Col dal. Must have something to do with regions....
Ya, I have the Boston/TBL game on NBC Sports app on now on my computer (smaller screen). Audio is via a cable from headset jack on computer to my B stereo. OK, but not great. Would rather watch on large screen with (audiophile level) surround sound. Oh well.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Ya, I have the NBC Sports app on now on my computer. Audio is via a cable from headset jack on computer to my B stereo. OK, but not great. Would rather watch on large screen with (audiophile level) surround sound. Oh well.
I have an old iPhone that can “smart cast” to any of my TVs for just this purpose. Works great.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Whenever I look at DeBrusk, I just look at someone the Bruins drafted instead of Barzal. Or Chabot. Or Connor. Or all 3 of them!
Shut your trap....he hasn’t scored a big goal in this series and he needs to keep it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad