Series Talk: Around the NHL - Playoff Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
9 million dollar goalie....

Not necessarily an easy goal but when you make that much money you need to be able to shut the door in a situation like that
If Bezos gave him 10 billion dollars to save that one, he’d still be a 9 million dollar goalie.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
I can't stand him. Dirty player. But yea of course anyone would like to have him on their team.
yeah he's dirty and makes himself a target that way, but he stopped up and forced Paquette to drive him into the boards. Robertson did basically the same thing on Foligno and I cringed pretty hard. Hopefully he ends up being as talented as McAvoy but doesn't have the same stupidity

Reactions: saffronleaf

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Avs up 4-0, shots are 18-3.

Funny, I just read earlier today how defense wins championships implying that was the key to Dallas's success. Make that 3+ goals allowed in 8 of their 11 "series" games

Edit 5-0 now on the next shot

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Ooof - the roof is falling in on the Stars.

Can't get the OT for the Bruins-TBL game here. NBC switched over to the Stars vs. Avs game. NHL Network (on cable) is also covering the Dallas-Colorado match.

Bruins/TBL blacked out on my NHLTV subscription.

I'd rather watch an playoff OT. Texas special.

Last edited:

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Remember when Leafs fans thought Bogosian was washed up and didn't want him. Funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad