Series Talk: Around the NHL - Playoff edition as Round #1 kicks off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

Wonder if we see a similar move with us. Mcfarland is already gone, but have to wonder if Keefe will want to bring in his own guys fully. Maybe we see Hakstol and Brewer let go. Hakstol maybe stays since he's only been here a year.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002

Wonder if we see a similar move with us. Mcfarland is already gone, but have to wonder if Keefe will want to bring in his own guys fully. Maybe we see Hakstol and Brewer let go. Hakstol maybe stays since he's only been here a year.

Was told to expect AJ Maclean to be promoted.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013

Maybe Brewer, but I think Hakstol sticks around. Our PK improved a lot under him once Babcock left. Columbus had a lot more PP opportunities but we not only prevented all of them, we even scored a SH goal against them.

Reactions: Dekes For Days

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
watching the Canes Bruins game, what a player Haydn Fleury, physical, smooth with the puck, looks real good!

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
The Rags getting Laff is certainly interesting when one realizes they've got Panarin and a resigned Kreider...

Wonder if they may trace down? Unlikely I suppose based on past precedent

Merrrlin

Grab the 9 iron, Barry!
Jul 2, 2019
watching the Canes Bruins game, what a player Haydn Fleury, physical, smooth with the puck, looks real good!

I was definitely hoping we could acquire him last year when there was some chatter about him.

Goes to show not every defenceman is Dahlin or Hughes, and can step in right away. Age 23, only 120 games to his name despite being picked 7th overall.

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
carolina going no where with mrazek. such a shame since they're stacked top to bottom otherwise.

that OT goal...i have no words lol.

Reactions: Superstar

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
carolina going no where with mrazek. such a shame since they're stacked top to bottom otherwise.

that OT goal...i have no words lol.

He literally gave half of the net for Bergeron to put the puck in with that terrible slide over.

Reactions: Havoc

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Crazy the islanders offense has not hurt them at all these playoffs. They are getting production from just about everyone. I havent watch any of their games so not sure if it's their players generating a lot of quality looks or just some luck with bad goaltending. I dont think they can win the cup this year but they do look like a team that could go and challenge Boston pretty well if they made it to the ECF. Never know these playoffs are a free for all and the team gelling/clicking the best has a chance at the cup

Reactions: nyijedi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad