Status
Not open for further replies.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
it pisses me off the Habs are in the playoffs, and the leafs are not

I think it's funny.

Aren't we also like a year or two away from the all-time longest Cup drought? This team has so many existential failures they'll either turn you off hockey or give you a sense of a humor.

Reactions: TheFloater

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
I'm going to enjoy every point Kadri scores while continuing to laugh at all the morons who thought that was a slam dunk trade.

I loved Kadri and I thought it was a great trade. Couldn't have been more wrong.

I like how Colorado actually improved their defense taking Barrie out and replacing him with a rookie (a fantastic rookie, but a rookie nonetheless). Sakic bent Dubas over so bad.

Bomber0104

Apr 8, 2007
Burlington
Looks like Naz is off to a great start in Round One, earning lots of praise from his teammates and coach for his gritty, skilled game.

Nazem Kadri provides the gritty offense Colorado needs to slay Arizona - TheHockeyNews

I hope Dubas learned his lesson that these are the types of players that you win with and are of immense value in a contact sport like hockey.

Not the Tyson Barrie and Alex Kerfoot's of the world.

In one playoff game, Kadri has scored more goals than the 10 playoff games of Barrie and Kerfoot.

Pathetic.

Last edited:

Merrrlin

Grab the 9 iron, Barry!
Jul 2, 2019
That Dubie he's a trade wiz

Assets In:
Barrie
Kerfoot

Out:
Marleau
13th Overall Pick
Kadri

That's JFJ level bad. Maybe worse

Marleau out actually makes this kind of reasonable. We can thank Lou for that awful contract.

GoBuds14

Dec 15, 2015
The Habs losing out on Lafreniere or pushing their pick from 9 to 16 is hilarious. They will lose to Philly in 4-5 games and it’s absolutely a worst case scenario for them. With the leafs turmoil, misery loves company I guess

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Really impressed by the Canucks last night. Watched the game. They played the defending champs really well. Markstrom made the timely saves, and their PP was clicking. Their captain led by example.

Even the Habs looked pretty good and thought they deserved a better fate.

Canadian teams are playing good hockey. They're playing the right way. Wish the Leafs stars except Matthews got the memo.

Reactions: Grantham

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Really impressed by the Canucks last night. Watched the game. They played the defending champs really well. Markstrom made the timely saves, and their PP was clicking. Their captain led by example.

Even the Habs looked pretty good and thought they deserved a better fate.

Canadian teams are playing good hockey. They're playing the right way. Wish the Leafs stars except Matthews got the memo.

Travis Green and Rob brind Amour coach their teams how they played. They are not interested in sweat heart pretty plays.

Julien knows what it takes to win. Julien was thrown under the bus in Boston but he himself is a great coach

Keefe will be a great coach but for now he has lot to learn.

If Brind Amour, Torts and these guys I mentioned lost to a Zamboni driver the bag skates would get a new meaning

Team always inherits the leadership team.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
If the jackets make the finals I think Korpisalo gets the smythe even if they lose. His team is constantly outshot by opposition and ue makes huge saves. Tampa outshooting CBJ 21-9 but down 2-1 in the 2nd. He is having a gigure like run right now.

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
If the jackets make the finals I think Korpisalo gets the smythe even if they lose. His team is constantly outshot by opposition and ue makes huge saves. Tampa outshooting CBJ 21-9 but down 2-1 in the 2nd. He is having a gigure like run right now.

It's still early in the playoffs. But this CBJ team really reminds me of the 2003 Mighty Ducks.

Reactions: hamzarocks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad