Around the NHL: Part XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
winning the last game really hurt us. We’re tied with Dallas but have a better record because of ROW. We’re the highest ranked team that’ll miss the playoffs. Two points ahead of Philly. I’m gonna be mega salty if Philly and/or Dallas win the lottery.

Reactions: Cmox

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
winning the last game really hurt us. We’re tied with Dallas but have a better record because of ROW. We’re the highest ranked team that’ll miss the playoffs. Two points ahead of Philly. I’m gonna be mega salty if Philly and/or Dallas win the lottery.
We won the lottery twice in better drafts. I'm fine with it.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY

There's no amazing #1 overall this year. I guess it would be nice to get it but a big meh.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
not just that, but we’re picking 16th. it would’ve been nice to move up a spot or two by not winning a meaningless game

I root for losses sometimes but I can't understand complaining about losing a spot or two in horrible draft after winning a game where our young guys scored and we were severely undermanned against a playoff team. I don't get it honestly. If we lost we would have ended the season losing something like 7 in a row. No idea how anyone could root for that. Maybe when there's a great #1 available or it's a good draft.

TheBloodyNine

Pure Bred Soviet Savage
Oct 8, 2016
Queens
Neither of those teams are winning the lottery

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
I root for losses sometimes but I can't understand complaining about losing a spot or two in horrible draft after winning a game where our young guys scored and we were severely undermanned against a playoff team. I don't get it honestly. If we lost we would have ended the season losing something like 7 in a row. No idea how anyone could root for that. Maybe when there's a great #1 available or it's a good draft.

you do realize that win may have saved quinn’s job, right?

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
Tyson Barrie has overtaken Adam Fox for most points in the NHL by a defenseman. I still think Fox should win Norris though. Barrie is good but he's also feeding the top TWO scorers in the league. McDavid 21 pts ahead of Draisaitl and 35 pts ahead 3rd place Marchand.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Tyson Barrie has overtaken Adam Fox for most points in the NHL by a defenseman. I still think Fox should win Norris though. Barrie is good but he's also feeding the top TWO scorers in the league. McDavid 21 pts ahead of Draisaitl and 35 pts ahead 3rd place Marchand.

Carlson scored the most last year by a considerable margin but Josi won the Norris. Fox is far better defenseman than Barrie. But Fox has to contend with Hedman and Makar, not Barrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad