Around the NHL: Part XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Let's not wish injury or take pleasure in an injury. Let's just not.

This is rich, after what he does to players. And rich considering how the Caps board acted after what he did. He deserves everything he gets and more. If a career ending injury prevents him from ending someone else's career then it was a fantastic trade.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Much like his “injury” during the Rangers game. This guy is a POS. I cant believe I’m going to root for the Piles if they play them.
I said the same thing. This time last week I didnt even mind them, now I wish them all nothing but the worst.

Reactions: Cmox

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
You lose any and all moral high ground with this take. So please spare us the sanctimony about wishing injury on him.
You, a homer, think an action that received no discipline was criminal. Me, a rational observer, thinks an action that received no discipline was somewhat gutless but also within the bounds of the sport.

I can live with myself

Kaapo Hollweg

Jun 21, 2019
You, a homer, think an action that received no discipline was criminal. Me, a rational observer, thinks an action that received no discipline was somewhat gutless but also within the bounds of the sport.

I can live with myself
Except some fans of the FREAKING Devils came here and said they would wear a Rangers shirt for the subsequent WSH game. The agreement is pretty much unanonymous across all fanbases (except the Capitals, of course).

I do not think hockey is the sport you are actually looking for to watch. Try MMA. But even there, people are not trying to bury each other's heads deep into the ground. Maybe an old-fashioned Roman gladiator melee would be more to your liking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Holocene and Kords

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY

I can live with myself

I'm a homer because I think a player body slamming another player that weighs 50 pounds less looking to hit his head on the ice was digusting, ok buddy. Go root for the Capitals. That's really that only fan base that have this unconscionable take.

Reactions: Kaapo Hollweg

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Maybe this is old news, but it sure looks like Torts is done in Columbus. Seems mutual I guess?

Reactions: CLW

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Maybe this is old news, but it sure looks like Torts is done in Columbus. Seems mutual I guess?

What's this I hear about him coming back? I think the only thing that I would like about that is the nostalgic factor. He coached the Rangers during my prime years. But as a coach I don't think I want him near our young players.

Reactions: CLW and Kords
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad