Around the NHL: Part XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Good one, Riiiiick.
Please explain to me how the crosschecks stick whacks and jabs all below the face are remotely similar to Wilson Judo Slamming Panarin by his hair, nearly cracking his head open? If you think those are the same you are out of your mind.

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
Please explain to me how the crosschecks stick whacks and jabs all below the face are remotely similar to Wilson Judo Slamming Panarin by his hair, nearly cracking his head open? If you think those are the same you are out of your mind.
When you read Rick to yourself you gotta say it like Riiiiiiiick. The way Lurch Papa does. Papa squeezy.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
The Islanders 0-2-1 this week with the 3 losses to *checks notes* the Sabres and Devils.

Dolan had a right to feel embarrassed

Don’t the Islanders have a tradition of going on a losing streak for a few games after they play the Rangers, or am I think of another team since the Tavares days

Reactions: Cmox

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Body slamming is now allowed in hockey fights. Thanks WIlson

Nurse should be suspended but as a teammate of McDavid nothing will happen. Dirty play by him :help::help::huh::huh:

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
Body slamming is now allowed in hockey fights. Thanks WIlson

Nurse should be suspended but as a teammate of McDavid nothing will happen. Dirty play by him :help::help::huh::huh:

Man, that’s dangerous. So he did 2 fairly dirty plays last night and stayed in the game ? Also How much does Nurse weigh? He’s built like freaking Olive Oyl. I agree nothing will happen to him.

Reactions: bl02

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
Don’t the Islanders have a tradition of going on a losing streak for a few games after they play the Rangers, or am I think of another team since the Tavares days

Every season the Isles go on this “omg they’re winning the cup” tear then by the end of the season they fall back down to earth. They’ve done this at least since Tavares.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Let's not forget the crappy efforts the Isles had PRIOR to those games against us as well

Inexcusable
Islanders board was convinced they were going to lose those 2 games to us. Even after that 6-1 win the week before. Isles were/are in a rut, but they still clobbered us. All started with Martin running Trouba and no one doing shit about it.

Reactions: bl02

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Reactions: Cmox

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Islanders board was convinced they were going to lose those 2 games to us. Even after that 6-1 win the week before. Isles were/are in a rut, but they still clobbered us. All started with Martin running Trouba and no one doing shit about it.
Absolutely set the tone. Unfortunately, we really have no one that could return the favor.
In the playoffs stuff like that will only ratchet up.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Every season the Isles go on this “omg they’re winning the cup” tear then by the end of the season they fall back down to earth. They’ve done this at least since Tavares.
Having said that If they play the caps in the 2/3 I will for once in my life will become an isles fan.
Coming from a fan who attended Rangers/Islanders games at the Coliseum back in the 90's and saw fans brawling in almost every section of the arena.

Reactions: Holocene and Cmox

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
Just saw that Wilson is playing tonight. Yet all the hot take people in media who don't understand the proceedings that took place thought that he got concussed or some other actual injury.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Battle of Florida first round series confirmed, Lightning will play Panthers.

Carolina won the division.

Lightning should man handle the Panthers.

Hopefully a few of their players start heading up to NY as they have some good performers who would help round out the Rangers lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad