Around the NHL: Part XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Twenty f*ckin years
Oct 8, 2010
Just wanted to come by and say thanks to all of you for the good luck wishes and confidence even after ours got ripped to shreds after that game six.

I would say a bromance is forming between these teams but I still feel like the Rangers hate us after we fleeced you guys for McD.
When you come in here and say shit like “we fleeced you guys!!11” yeah we f***ing hate you

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
Just wanted to come by and say thanks to all of you for the good luck wishes and confidence even after ours got ripped to shreds after that game six.

I would say a bromance is forming between these teams but I still feel like the Rangers hate us after we fleeced you guys for McD.
We were only rooting for TB because they were playing the Isles. McD got his cup so idgaf about this year’s TB team. Go Montreal!

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Imagine how insufferable Vegas fans would be if they won.

“hurr durr, you won 1 in 80 years and we won in our first 4.”

Can’t have that. I’ll be fine with Montreal padding their cup win stats and with them ending their drought.

Who cares about Vegas fans? I've never even met one in my life and there are like 5 on HF. They do well for an expansion franchise, but put this under "problems that don't exist".

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I was going to add to the post that I also cannot stand that roster as well, but I completely forgot.

I guess that's fair. I also think you're giving Vegas fans too much credit thinking they know how many cups the Rangers have. I'm sure the average Canadians fan doesn't even know that.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
their window is closed

nest season will be 82 games...with that old a$@ roster they will be out of gas by the 70 game mark
and super Lou traded away all their picks, this team is toast now

Lou is going to stick around another few years and give the helm to his son Chris.

They're not done done. They will be in retool mode but they might be back in two-years. A lot depends on how their young guys develop.

Teams with a core usually get 2-3 cracks at the Cup and then have to retool.

Hopefully Drury/Gallant are ready.

Reactions: Anthony5967

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
Incredibly happy heading into the weekend. Insufferable fan base. Greasy *****. For the love of God, get forecheckers, carve out a system, roles for guys, and let’s get the ball rolling on this. Tampa is a complete beast. The idiots saying they circumvented the cap can’t even define the word. They didn’t do anything illegal. Teams have done the same thing for how long now? Chicago, etc. The guy wouldn’t have agreed to a phony injury to sit out an entire year, and the best is if Lee would’ve had a lesser injury, they still would’ve acquired Palmieri and Zajac and brought Lee back if they could for the playoffs. It just didn’t work out. Scum bags got every break and call all playoff run. **** you too, Barry, you no neck ****. God, I’m so happy, did I mention that already?

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
As a Yankees fan, I’d much rather the Red Sox win the WS than the Mets. As a Giants fan, I’d rather the Cowturds, Sheagles, and Foreskins win the SB over 3 seasons than see the Jets win a single SB. Those teams may be my rivals, but they aren’t in my backyard the way tge other NY team is. I don’t have to deal with their fans or the ads or just general presence of that team. I don’t have to listen to their success on sports radio. I despise the opposing NY team.

That being said Trotz got the most out of that team and I respect that group tremendously. If they won tonight, I think they win the Cup. I’m rooting for TB because f*** Montreal. I have no idea how this series will go.

Reactions: Anthony5967

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
f*** Gorton for that abortion of a trade (McDonagh/Miller)
nils-lundkvist-2020-7053.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad