Around the NHL: Part XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
They also will have some cap trouble, Sorokin needs a new contract, Pelech is going to get an exorbitant raise as an RFA, they are assuredly losing Cizikas as well who is the glue of that 4th line

Don't forget expansion as well. It's going to be a different team for sure. They have their core but they will lose some pieces.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
I guess Trotz isn’t as good as we thought. He looks like just another guy who can take you into the playoffs but can’t win that big game when needed.

Reactions: Raspewtin

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Instead of losing 2-0 it would have been 1-0
No. They would have probably won that game. And in addition, had they not forced a square peg in a round hole by playing McDonagh, they would have rolled 4 lines effectively. The 4th line had a strong game 6, including Sheppard who they scratched.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Just wanted to come by and say thanks to all of you for the good luck wishes and confidence even after ours got ripped to shreds after that game six.

I would say a bromance is forming between these teams but I still feel like the Rangers hate us after we fleeced you guys for McD.
Nah, go do us a favor again and deny Price a cup.

tailgunner

Jan 8, 2008
their window is closed

nest season will be 82 games...with that old a$@ roster they will be out of gas by the 70 game mark
and super Lou traded away all their picks, this team is toast now

AIexisLafreniereNYR

Registered Drug User
Jan 25, 2009
New York City
You can tell Tampa’s talent level is muchhhh higher than the Isles, but the Isles toughness and coaching is what forced it. I’m only giving them a kudos because they’re sent home now.

No way Montreal beats Tampa right?

Reactions: MysticLeviathan

tailgunner

Jan 8, 2008
What a f***ing clown show.

Anders Lee….the new Sidney Crosby.

not only that, but watch and see how anders lee will not be his former 100 % after this knee injury, that is a tough injury to come back from, he will become the next andrew ladd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad