Not open for further replies.

Thunderhead

May 15, 2012
Raleigh NC
That is like asking the following:

Pikachu.jpg

:laugh:

Kershaw

Sure it's an easy decision, says the people who are in a relationship. :sarcasm:

member 116805

Is this Harnell's first game back? wasnt aware he was healthy again

SauceCheese91

Sep 14, 2011
This is actually.... really tough.

Gotta agree with you on this one. I didnt see the original post in what you were comparing but I literally thought about the real Pikachu or the hot girl for a good 2 minutes. Toughest decision of the day by far wow, but I gotta go with the hot girl. She's doin it for me, sorry real Pika I still love you.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Gotta agree with you on this one. I didnt see the original post in what you were comparing but I literally thought about the real Pikachu or the hot girl for a good 2 minutes. Toughest decision of the day by far wow, but I gotta go with the hot girl. She's doin it for me, sorry real Pika I still love you.

:laugh::handclap:

Wait, took this out of context.

member 116805

Maxime Talbot looks like a cave man, wonder what he looks like during POs haha

Holtby pulled at 4-0

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
This is actually.... really tough.

No it's not. Maybe I'm too old for Pokemon, but there's nothing difficult about this at all.

Anyone hear Pierre orgasm over the fact the ref on the ice was able to call Philly's fourth goal without needing video review? It was like mind-melting to Pierre that a referee could actually see the puck go in from 12 feet away and call the goal when it happened.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Damn Milbury is mad at Ovechkin. This is a time where I actually agree with Milbury. Jesus, did I seriously just type that and mean it? Wow.

That embellishment on the high stick was a joke. He slid from the hash marks to outside the blue line and he fell down like Lee Harvey Oswald just picked him off from a sky box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad