New York
lol2nm.gif

From the a thread on the main boards.

Clowes Line

Cally's Chicken Parm
Aug 11, 2010
New Yawk
www.outsidethegarden.com
Just saw the bland Shanaban video on NHL Network for Schenn. Jumped, no injury, no prior disciplinary action = 1 game suspension.

Hagelin gets 3 games for not jumping, an injury, and no prior disciplinary action :shakehead

Apparently the disciplinary system runs on an "eye for an eye" basis.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Not suspension worthy, IMO. He left his feet as a result of the hit, not before the hit. Another BS Shanaban.

I've seen Ovechkin do that 10000 times. Where are his suspensions? (Yes, I know he got one last year.)

Clowes Line

Cally's Chicken Parm
Aug 11, 2010
New Yawk
www.outsidethegarden.com
Not suspension worthy, IMO. He left his feet as a result of the hit, not before the hit. Another BS Shanaban.

I've seen Ovechkin do that 10000 times. Where are his suspensions? (Yes, I know he got one last year.)

Wrong IMO. I just watched many replays, some in slow motion, on NHL Network. He jumped way early, as if there was a bowling ball coming right for his feet. Got high and did it early.

Shanahan made it clear that he left his feet well before significant contact to the head was made.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Schenn left his feet for sure, but I like the way he plays overall. He saw a big guy who he wanted a piece of (payback) lined up and got a little eager in taking it. I can see the one game sit being warranted or him getting a warning this time. Not surprised they decided to give him a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad