Around The NHL (Part XL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clowes Line

Cally's Chicken Parm
Aug 11, 2010
New Yawk
www.outsidethegarden.com
If you find that hard to believe you must have known the truth about Santa Clause at like 5 years old. Seriously. It's impossible for you to fathom somebody having respect for Sidney Crosby? It's gonna be hard for anyone to convince you of anything in this life than, it seems, because there's nothing far fetched about the idea that there are hockey fans in the world who respect Crosby to me. Do you realize that Dubinsky played similarly sometimes? That Avery was a massive fan favorite in NY? That Giroux gets away with a lot of similar, weasily things that people hate Crosby for? Find me a perfectly clean hockey player. There's no such thing. I mean, I like literally at least 4-5 players on every team in the league and some are NOT clean, "likeable" guys. I like Lucic. I like Neil. I like Hartnell. Crosby plays dirty sometimes. Like those other guys, I still enjoy watching him play and he doesn't aggravate me half as much as Giroux does (though I also love watching Giroux work).

I'm Jewish ;)

Punxrocknyc19*

yikes 6-1.. talk about horrible defense in the first period...

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Tyler Seguin shot DOWN

721370396.png

Jan 8, 2012
NY
You mean Justin Schultz ISN'T going to make their defense amazingly perfect?

Hope he's happy there.

Do they draft Jones or MacKinnon?

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
This might just be my imagination, but during both game so far, the Pens/Bruins were getting away with numerous hits from behind.
Meanwhile they're calling every touch interference :shakehead

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Here's a fact, Marleau has scored at least 30 goals in 6 of his last 7 seasons. And some people called him Drury 2.0.

*Bob Richards*

Six goals in one period is pretty spectacular and awful based on who you ask. For as dumb as our defense can be sometimes, it can always be worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad