Not open for further replies.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Has this been posted yet?

Islanders suspend Visnovsky

http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?id=13026&navid=nhl:topheads

Same thoughts I had on the Kovalchuk situation, except worse in this one. Why would you want a player like this on your team? Good on the Isles, suspend his ass. And when/if he comes to NA, suspend his ass again.

Some players think they're so entitled/so above everything. Get over yourself Visnovsky, and honor your contract. 48 games on the Island isn't going to kill you, I promise.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Same thoughts I had on the Kovalchuk situation, except worse in this one. Why would you want a player like this on your team? Good on the Isles, suspend his ass. And when/if he comes to NA, suspend his ass again.

Some players think they're so entitled/so above everything. Get over yourself Visnovsky, and honor your contract. 48 games on the Island isn't going to kill you, I promise.

Seriously. He's UFA after the season. Come half-ass it on the Island, collect a few paychecks, and then go do whatever the hell you want. Ah well, to each his own.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY

Nabakov played/plays for them and he also didn't want to play for them.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Matteau cracks the NJDevils opening night 23 man roster. He's currently available in my keeper league. Can't pick him up until he plays an NHL game because I don't want to lose anyone from my farm team. Hope I've got that quick trigger finger come 10pm tomorrow night!

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Matteau cracks the NJDevils opening night 23 man roster. He's currently available in my keeper league. Can't pick him up until he plays an NHL game because I don't want to lose anyone from my farm team. Hope I've got that quick trigger finger come 10pm tomorrow night!
So he's not good enough for the US World Junior team but he's good enough for the Devils?

That begs the question: was the US World Junior team better than the Devils? :laugh:

Kershaw

lol.

This guy wasn't even PPG in the QMJHL.

But they probably know what they're doing. They've developed some nice forwards the past few years.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Just because he made the team doesn't necessarily mean it's worth dropping someone unless you've got some dead weight on the roster.

Kershaw

Mike Gillis ‏@GMMikeGillis
I'd like to congratulate Alex Edler on agreeing to terms on a new multi-year deal. Details to follow.

Kershaw

Edler is making 5m a year for 6 years. That is a great contract and something that should be the barometer for when Staal signs.

RangerBlues

Apr 27, 2004
BRONX NYC

I disagree. Playing part time in that asbestos and black mold contaminated dump could kill you.

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
Excited to catch the Flyers/Pens game this afternoon... I hope the bad blood from the playoffs carries over to this season.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Ha
Hahahaha

John Scott and Nathan Gerbe

OgC01YD.jpg

:biglaugh:

Muh

Beadle
Dec 9, 2010
Sloatsburg, NY
Excited to start this day. Will be watching Flyers/Pens on NBC, but wish LAK game wasn't blacked out on CI. Will have to check on Sens/Jets during down time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad