Around The NHL (Part XL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2012
NY
Thought I'd come in here to see some quality Schultz hatred. I wasn't disappointed :laugh:

It's too bad the Ducks have to wait until April to play them and only one is in Anaheim.

You're welcome :D

Wasn't Getzlaf really critical of Schultz in one of his interviews last year? I remember him saying something along the lines of how a kid shouldn't be calling the shots.

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
some good fights in the philly game....

They've yet to win a game though...Jets are 4-0....impressive...

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
Volchenkov got abolutely steamrolled tonight... Glad he's okay but it was nice to see him get his bell rung for a change...

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
Some vids from last night;

Backstrom with a bad play...

Tootoo with a good hit on Larsen

Kokoschka

May 13, 2012
SJ and CHI looking good early, offense firing on all cylinders. WPG with two solid games on the road, that wasn't the case often last year.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Volchenkov got abolutely steamrolled tonight... Glad he's okay but it was nice to see him get his bell rung for a change...

Yeah I saw that hit by Schenn.

I think Volchenko landed a huge hit on Schenn last season IIRC, seems like payback of that one..

TC82

Aug 27, 2012
Not only Volchenkov, but also Philipp Larsen got absolutely steamrolled by Jordin Tootoo.

Krishna

Jun 15, 2010
New Jersey
Yeah I saw that hit by Schenn.

I think Volchenko landed a huge hit on Schenn last season IIRC, seems like payback of that one..

Video of the hit

I don't think he gets anything other than a warning.

A fine if Shanahan is feeling bored

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Not worthy of suspension, IMHO.

Cheeks (Jeff Woywitka) is on waivers today. As is Tim Kennedy. Tim Kennedy should have made this team in the '10 - '11 season.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Is it true that Nino is looking for a trade?

According to Katie Strang it is, but the chances of the Isles dealing him within the division are minuscule.

1 point in 55 games is pretty horrid, though.

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
Is it true that Nino is looking for a trade?

They talked a little about this on the NHL tonight show, the said the organisation is loving his play down in ahl and are looking to have him for years to come - they then said that a trade would come when the organisation wanted to and not when he's agent wanted to..

Punxrocknyc19*

I would be in favor of picking up Woywitka just to get Bickel off the team.

Yeah. I said it.

i wonder if Sather would claim Woywitka. not that i want him back, much rather have someone a bit younger, but he would be a upgrade over Bickel.. doubt it happens

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
The way they've handled that kid is ridiculous. Had him getting garbage minutes all of last season, then they didn't even invite him to camp this year despite the way he's been playing. Doubt they trade him at all though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad