Around the NHL Part XII: Playoff Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Common Sense

Dec 29, 2010
Crawford busy hacking down Ducks in front of the net while a shot is coming in. I really wish that would've went in.

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Maybe, but too much is made of game to game momentum. It might last for a shift in the next game, but then everyone gets settled into the ebb and flow of the new game. If the Ducks win, yeah they'll be up 3-1, but it's not a guarantee. If the Hawks win, the series becomes a best of 3 and the Ducks get 2 at home. I like the Ducks win or lose.

djt153

Dec 26, 2003
Ducks desperate to get the puck dumped back in whenever kimmos on the ice

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
We have a tornado warning just to the west of us and the weather guy just interrupted as the game is coming back...will probably miss the game winner.

-Fortunately short, only missed the first minute.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Shero to GM the Devils, Bylsma to coach the Sabres, Hynes to coach the Devils. Would Pens get a draft pick from NJ if they poached Hynes from us?

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...a-first-round-draft-pick/stories/201505240137

JR has given clearance for Shero to talk to Hynes, will probably take him. Rebuilding Devils with the top AHL coach and the team can grow together. Shero also picked him, no?

Botterill was in charge of WBS, more like his hire I think.

I think the Pens have the same option for Bylsma to get a pick or his contract off the books. But with Hynes, I think the Pens will be awarded a pick as he is still employed, not under contract and fired.

Bennett Brauer

May 1, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Shero to GM the Devils, Bylsma to coach the Sabres, Hynes to coach the Devils. Would Pens get a draft pick from NJ if they poached Hynes from us?

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...a-first-round-draft-pick/stories/201505240137

JR has given clearance for Shero to talk to Hynes, will probably take him. Rebuilding Devils with the top AHL coach and the team can grow together. Shero also picked him, no?

Wow that's pretty awesome, first bit of offseason news and I like hearing we're looking at jumping back into the first round :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille