Around the NHL Part XII: Playoff Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete Gas

Jul 10, 2012
Not sure against the caps but game 3 against det they had 6 guys cycling the puck for thirty seconds and it wasn't called.

Haha yea that's probably what I'm thinking of. Just crazy how something like that happened in a playoff game.:laugh:

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
7 goals after two periods;
Skilled players on display
Power play opportunities
Exciting hockey

Someone talk Colin Campbell off the ledge.

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
Man, these goals by Tampa where they get mobbed in the slot and still get quality shots off are beautiful. The Rangers are collapsing and playing them well defensively and it's just not enough

Also love that it was Kreider behind on the play because he decided a big hit was more important :laugh:

Hockeygod66

Mar 25, 2007
reading post by angry ranger fans turning on Lundqvist is the most fun I've had this playoffs.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
That's just hindsight being 20/20 cause there were exactly 0 people on this board begging for a skilled Russian winger. Everyone wanted another Dman.

I know you're joking, but I'd be remiss to point out that Adam Lowry was also on the board and supposed to go around that pick. Seems someone who projects to be a similar (if probably not quite as good), meaner player to Jordan Staal might be on your radar an hour after you just traded the sod farmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad