Around the NHL - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

FartMilk

Jan 19, 2019
LMFAO

How is Strome doing for yall?

Seeing Spooner on the waiver wire reminds me of all the other big trades Gorton has done. Nash is retired. Brassard isn't working out in Pittsburgh and will be moved. Grabner not coming close to scoring as many goals as last year. Gorton has done well getting value for these guys in return.

DutchShamrock

Nov 22, 2005
New Jersey
The Oilers are clearing out roster spots. The two waivers and Caleb Jones was reassigned. Jones is probably to get him games like we just did with lindgren. Maybe it's to clear out cap for Sekera returning. Maybe something else.

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
The Oilers are clearing out roster spots. The two waivers and Caleb Jones was reassigned. Jones is probably to get him games like we just did with lindgren. Maybe it's to clear out cap for Sekera returning. Maybe something else.

They have one game left before the all-star break. It's probably just to help accumulate cap space for the deadline.

DutchShamrock

Nov 22, 2005
New Jersey
Koskinen gets a 3 year $4.5m avg contract having played 29 NHL games. There really is something wrong with that franchise
I'm assuming this means Talbot in EDM is pretty much done,
I wasn't sure how Koskinen would turn out but that'll cinch it, he's gonna suck.

Talbot needs to go to a team with a good goalie coach and resurrect his career like Dubnyk. Just find some stability and build it back up.

Edmonton needs to burn their front office to the ground. Find an outsider to gut their scouting and coaching staff. Bring in competent people and start it from the ground up.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Koskinen gets a 3 year $4.5m avg contract having played 29 NHL games. There really is something wrong with that franchise
I'm assuming this means Talbot in EDM is pretty much done,
wowwwwwwwwww. I mean couldn't they have waited until end of the season to get better idea of what Koskinen really is?

DaBadGuy7

Dec 28, 2004
Newark,NJ
Looks like Panthers are doing their yearly 2nd half run now that Trocheck is back. Good to see, hopefully they might be a possible trade partner as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rongomania

redwhiteandblue

Apr 1, 2013
Ah I didn't realize that was the case. I'll just peacefully hope and tell myself they'd consider it for a combination of Hayes McQuaid and a pick with a salary dump.

McRanger

Sponsor
Jul 20, 2005
Despite being from Finland, Borgstrom is the most Swedish name ever.

Unless there is a Borgstromson out there.

"They call me castle river and this is my son, son of castle river".

It goes without saying we need him on the Rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00