Around the NHL - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge13

May 30, 2018
Bouchard's a good player but look at the space those defenders give him. He gets all the way to the top of the dots, then they still back off to let him make that pass :laugh:

Reactions: egelband

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
This makes me laugh every time:

sadness-2019-01-20.png

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Chicago beating up on Washington. Everybody wins.

Caps, CBJ, and Pens are looking horrific into the break. :)

And now Arizona lead 3-2 in Toronto - Tavares usually get grumpy really fast when you hit him couple of times in the board. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Machinehead

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Yikes, I knew Talbot was bad, but I didn't realize Koskinen's play had fallen off a cliff as well.

Edmonton needs to add "Goalie Coach" to their eternal To-Do list.

Oh my, I didn't even realize this game hadn't reached the 3rd period yet. :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: egelband and Ori

Ori

Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Yes true I saw the first 10 min. it was all Canes 11 - 0 SOG and 2-0 lead and the crowd cheered when Oilers had their first chance. Maybe they need to sell players like Ottawa and consider a new core, but hard to move players when they have so expensive contract policy. Oilers owners should look at their contract policy since it might be one of the key issues in the cap era. :)

Last edited:

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
The NHL should SERIOUSLY start looking at new rules regarding the NHL Lottery Draft especially with the last few Cup champs bottoming out super fast like LA & Chicago . There should be a time period that has to pass before a former Cup winner gets one of them 5 top draft choices [no problem if they pick up a spot via a trade] Hawks were PATHETIC the other night . With so many mailing it in the product across the board is weakened . I just don't like it .
I hear ya. But don’t we have enough rules as it is?

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Yikes, I knew Talbot was bad, but I didn't realize Koskinen's play had fallen off a cliff as well.

Edmonton needs to add "Goalie Coach" to their eternal To-Do list.

Oh my, I didn't even realize this game hadn't reached the 3rd period yet. :laugh:

This is the same guy that had a sv% similar to Shestyorkin in STP. Not saying I am worried about Shestyorkin, but man... He is playing behind a stacked defense

Reactions: Ori

Ori

Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Chicago beating up on Washington. Everybody wins.

They are tanking both Kane & Tows had 5 pts each in one game, but they agreed to win over the Stalney cup champs. I admit it is a strange season with too many good prospects in the next draft.
I miss AV already we would probably be around 40 pts instead and dream about Jack Hughes. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA