NHL Around the NHL - Offseason moves and rumblings II - Habs trade Max67 to Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Bruins new scout?

Why, yes. :sarcasm:
246x0w.jpg

Reactions: FanSince72

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Genius, his "kissing" next year will itch now. Really annoy opposing players even more. Brad working on stepping up his game in the offseason!

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
That’s nuts is it me or does he look a little bit like Marchand with a mustache.

I thought there was a slight resemblance at first too, but Marchand doesn't have a mustache and this guy kept his tongue in his mouth.;)

Reactions: DKH

DrJustice

Dec 1, 2014
Boston, MA
He’s done a 180 with me - seems like he gets it

Even good people can be influenced by a negative environment (which is what Vancouver turned into toward the end)

Seems to have really come out of his shell since the move to Florida. Or at least I've noticed it more.

Reactions: Grimey

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
I dunno, that 8.5 mil a season for 7 more seasons scares me out of the conversation..

Thats a ton of dough no doubt but Draisaitl is a stud and he's only 22 and already has two 70 pt and a 50 pt campaign under his resume as well as being a beast in the playoffs 32 games 44 points. If I was going to break the bank for a young stud Center, he'd be right up there. 8.5 in 3 yrs may also look like a real Bargain and he'll only be 25.

Reactions: ORR2Sanderson2ORR

nfld77

Aug 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Thats a ton of dough no doubt but Draisaitl is a stud and he's only 22 and already has two 70 pt and a 50 pt campaign under his resume as well as being a beast in the playoffs 32 games 44 points. If I was going to break the bank for a young stud Center, he'd be right up there. 8.5 in 3 yrs may also look like a real Bargain and he'll only be 25.

TCB, what I dont get is: WHY would PC go through all the trouble last season to signing him to that longterm contract only to be looking for buyers now?? Certainly he knew at the time he was gonna have a problem with cap space. Wasn't it just as well if he traded him when he signed him?? I know RNH is working out well with Connor but who's to say that will last?? They were a bad enough team last year. How huge of a package will this require if Bruins showed interest?? Krug, DeBrusk and a couple 1st rounders to bring in a 22 year old who would easily be the highest paid Bruin. Plus how will it make Pastrnak feel knowing he had an even better season and getting 2 million less a season? And it'll drive up the price on every Bruin signing from here on out. No Sweeney didnt sign him but he must agree with it if he were to take it on after fighting tooth and nail with Pasta because he was the player Pasta's agent compared his contract to.. This could possibly stir up alot of you know what..

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Reactions: Fenway

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
TCB, what I dont get is: WHY would PC go through all the trouble last season to signing him to that longterm contract only to be looking for buyers now?? Certainly he knew at the time he was gonna have a problem with cap space. Wasn't it just as well if he traded him when he signed him?? I know RNH is working out well with Connor but who's to say that will last?? They were a bad enough team last year. How huge of a package will this require if Bruins showed interest?? Krug, DeBrusk and a couple 1st rounders to bring in a 22 year old who would easily be the highest paid Bruin. Plus how will it make Pastrnak feel knowing he had an even better season and getting 2 million less a season? And it'll drive up the price on every Bruin signing from here on out. No Sweeney didnt sign him but he must agree with it if he were to take it on after fighting tooth and nail with Pasta because he was the player Pasta's agent compared his contract to.. This could possibly stir up alot of you know what..

All great points and I truly doubt PC is looking to move Draisaitl at this point and if he'd even have the approval to do so.

Last edited:
Reactions: ORR2Sanderson2ORR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad