OT: Around the NHL: non-Pens playoff talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Anyone think the Pens are beating either of these teams in the POs? Thought not...

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I mean FLA just gave up a breakaway with a minute left in a tie game...not exactly playing super tight and disciplined

And that's why they ultimately will lose the series and fun hockey will not be played after this year for them. I remember when WAS and PIT used to look like this.

Then coaches like Sullivan and Trotz got their hands on those teams and it became shit. It's why I love the 08 and 09 cup run teams way more because they were just playing spirited hockey with tons of talent. Not systematic bullshit.

Reactions: bathroomSTAAL

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I mean FLA just gave up a breakaway with a minute left in a tie game...not exactly playing super tight and disciplined

true, but if that was Rust on the breakaway, are you confident he gets that goal....whereas you can tell Point had the absolute confidence he was scoring there...we just seem so in our head and doubting everything and our best offensive players have played small in a lot of these PO games...

Last edited:
Reactions: bathroomSTAAL

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Are we sure Boucher was an NHL goalie? He’s giving Bob flack for that goal and says both goalies played well. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad