OT: Around the NHL: non-Pens playoff talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Yeah everyone was celebrating the threepeat after Brassard but I was pissed we didn't get Pageau. :laugh:

Well, I thought it would be fine with Brassard too, but when the talk was there, yep, hoped it would be JPG. Maybe 2018 turns out different if that happens (or if the don't ship off Cole when other options to make the cap work were there, because lord knows that D was soft as hell in the 2018 playoffs).

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
Let me get this straight....Tavares suffers a head injury from a clearly accidental collision, so Foligno says he was worried about Tavares as a person and a family man. Because of this, he feels the need to fight, with bare knuckles while wearing skates and standing on hard ice, the other grown man who collided with Tavares, risking further head trauma to himself and Perry....

God, hockey players are dumb. They really need someone to save them from themselves. Unfortunately that will never happen when the league is a giant old boys club.

Reactions: Kristopher Letang

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
I hate the fact that Foligno forced a fight with Perry knowning that it was an accident. He literally said before the fight "I know it was an accident but he's our captain"...

Embarrassing. What if he knocked the shit out of him? What if Perry decided to fight back and landed a lucky punch? The whole thing was awkward.

I’m not a fan of Perry but watching him standing there and letting Foligno punch him is sad and pathetic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Friggin Dummy

TimmyD

Nov 11, 2013
Greensburg, PA
I hate the fact that Foligno forced a fight with Perry knowning that it was an accident. He literally said before the fight "I know it was an accident but he's our captain"...

Embarrassing. What if he knocked the shit out of him? What if Perry decided to fight back and landed a lucky punch? The whole thing was awkward.

I’m not a fan of Perry but watching him standing there and letting Foligno punch him is sad and pathetic.

It’s like baseballs dumb “unwritten rules.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad