OT: Around the NHL - Nathan MacKinnon is good at hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Huge game in CLB tonight...B’s are likely toast if they go down 3-1....

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
A team is one win away form the ECF and Sportsnet asks "Are the Hurricanes actually good?"

That’s Tim & Sid, the guys who yell at the tv...they always respond to but never really answer dumb questions..,

Reactions: BHD

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Really surprised that counted. The netting above the glass was pretty clearly moving, indicating the puck it it.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I think it’s dumb that if you get the puck first it’s not a trip. A trip is a trip. You’re taking someone out of the play.

Reactions: BHD

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Dude has massive concussion history. I do not want to see this type of elbow. I would give it 5 minutes and i'm rooting for CBJ.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Jenner is playing so f***ing awesome. :laugh: If he could score, this would be one of the absolute best playoff performances i've seen since Sid went absolutely NUTS in Game 5 of the SCF against Nashville.

Reactions: Andy99

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Is anyone else completely disinterested in the CBJ BOS series? I don't know what it is about this series that I just can't get into.

That's how i feel about the Isles/Canes. I'm cheering for the Canes but the isles make me bored as shit. I think this series has been fun.

Stl/Dallas is equally as boring. I think Colorado/SJ has been better hockey.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Jenner is playing so ****ing awesome. :laugh: If he could score, this would be one of the absolute best playoff performances i've seen since Sid went absolutely NUTS in Game 5 of the SCF against Nashville.

He scored last game...he’s looked really fast... but boy, the refs are finally calling some penalties in this one and we’ll deserved...BJs are being maybe a tad bit overly aggressive...

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
That's how i feel about the Isles/Canes. I'm cheering for the Canes but the isles make me bored as ****. I think this series has been fun.

I think this series has been awesome as well as SJ and Avs...I’m with you on Isles/Canes...St Louis series has really picked up from the first two games of the series but yeah, it’s still kinda mediocre

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The B’s PP has looked just slightly less inept than the Pens PP did this year

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
That's how i feel about the Isles/Canes. I'm cheering for the Canes but the isles make me bored as ****. I think this series has been fun.

Funny how that is. I actually find the Canes/Isles series far more interesting.

I don't get to really watch the western games (i catch the highlights in the morning) unless they're on the weekend.. So I haven't gotten to watch either of those unfortunately.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I rarely rarely rarely get frustrated about the Pens while watching other hockey, but man.. the all out desperation and team game by these guys really make me pissed at the Pens and their shit f*** of an effort.

Reactions: Andy99

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Ah, so the Boston and Philly (NBA) teams are going to win tonight. Yea cool. Good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad