OT: Around the NHL - Nathan MacKinnon is good at hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
Canes are a cool story this year but I think I might be the only one here pulling for NY. Carolina has a cup somewhat recently and the Isles havent been relevant for 30 plus years. That's my reason.

FlightlessBird

Nov 5, 2005
Pittsburgh
Looks like Lou has backed off his no facial hair rule? Or does he always let them grow some, but as long as it’s “neat,” in the playoffs?

Also, I have to admit that I’m getting some joy out of reading the Isles board this series. You’d think you were on the Pens board from Round 1. :laugh:

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
:laugh::laugh:looks like a lot of interest for Canes isles game...man watching these teams in the second round, make me even more puzzled how did Pens not make it there with players they have...

Reactions: Tacitus Kilgore

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
So Islanders scored 2 goals in 3 games and both goals went off of Carolina players and directly in the goal afterwards.
Crazy

Nakawick

Minty Fresh
Apr 5, 2010
The Range
Tom Kuhnhackl lighting shit up. ColePens must love this.

Who was the Islander player that tapped McElhinney on the head on the Bailey goal?

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Is Mrazek hurt?
Yes. I haven't followed up on it, but he slid in the butterfly from right to left innocent enough and that was it. Left the game. I'm guessing knee issue like torn meniscus or maybe a pulled groin? That's my guess, but who knows.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
SON OF A B
I'm going to miss the third period.... my brother cheated and left his girlfriend of 15 years and she is calling me to be the shoulder for tear collecting. She lives a block away so she told me to come over to vent. DAMN MY BROTHER FOR MAKING ME MISS THE THIRD PERIOD!!!!!

Let's go Hurricanes, win this in over-time for me puh-leazzzzzzz
This game is too good for this crap to be happening to me!

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
This is bad for Carolina. Go Isles.
Indeed. Mack is a good back-up though. I'm not a Hurricanes fan first, but I have no worried or doubts that Mack can not handle the task. He's actually really good.

He came in last game down 1-0 and held the team together and they won 2-1. He looks good tonight as well.

Reactions: NEPA

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Is it weird for me to say Id rather see the Islanders win the cup than the Blue Jackets? If I had to choose
no its not, but you won't see that no worries...with the way Canes get bounces they may go all the way to LCSF..

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'd rather CBJ, but Staal for a 2nd one is good.

Overall it's good for the game if teams without one wins.

CBJ, St Louis, San Jose are all my first choices, and I don't mind Carolina, NYI. Dallas and Colorado.

Boston is really the only no for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad