OT: Around the NHL - Keep on truckin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
We haven’t been burnt by a prospect being moved (in recent times)..........yet
We're getting burnt more with the usage of the players we get in these deals more than anything...imagine getting a solid player and they shove him with the wrong fit.

But sure yeah, the prospects! the prospects! the plane the plane!

tumblr_nhmockqoKL1u78hkqo1_250.gifv

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
It’s one game.

Yeah, but Addison was looking like a stud. I was fine with moving him as the main piece with the anticipation of losing a 1st in the 20 range, but if we end up losing an unprotected 1st and Addison for Zucker that's a migggghty bad trade.

Letang underperforming and Marino playing like absolute dog shit also makes me angry about losing Addison.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Yeah, but Addison was looking like a stud. I was fine with moving him as the main piece with the anticipation of losing a 1st in the 20 range, but if we end up losing an unprotected 1st and Addison for Zucker that's a migggghty bad trade.

Letang underperforming and Marino playing like absolute dog shit also makes me angry about losing Addison.

It's funny because you're blaming the deal and not the circumstances right now. If our coach could f***ing actually do his job and use what he got in the deal properly, we'd be having a different conversation. But here we are, seeing Zucker misused and the team being coached like shit and making that a reality. Because a team like this should never be worrying about giving a higher first if they did well.

Your issues aren't with what we gave up no matter how hard you keep pretending it is.

Reactions: BHD

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
It's funny because you're blaming the deal and not the circumstances right now. If our coach could f***ing actually do his job and use what he got in the deal properly, we'd be having a different conversation. But here we are, seeing Zucker misused and the team being coached like shit and making that a reality. Because a team like this should never be worrying about giving a higher first if they did well.

Your issues aren't with what we gave up no matter how hard you keep pretending it is.

Zucker as a 50 - 60 pt winger is not worth a top 10 pick and a D prospect that is projecting as a QB PP and top four D at this point.

I'd be fine with Zucker for Addison and 21st overall or something from last year even with his play so far this year.

Reactions: Shady Machine

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Speaking of young defensemen, Bowen Bryram played 25+ minutes for the Avalanche last night. Makar, Girard, and Johnson are all out.

Reactions: KIRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad